Illegal Aliens Gain Legal Presence and Big Checks From IRS

Brooke

Illegal Aliens Gain Legal Presence and Big Checks From IRS

Post by Brooke »

Illegal Aliens Stand to Gain Legal Presence and Big Fat Checks from the IRS

As if subverting the Constitution to give millions of illegal aliens legal status and work authorization isn’t enough, there’s more. The Obama amnesty is truly the gift that keeps giving…with our money, of course.

http://immigrationreform.com/2015/02/05 ... m-the-irs/

The IRS Commissioner John Koskinen gave testimony to a Senate committee that beneficiaries of the Obama amnesty are in line to collect billions of dollars from the Treasury in the form of retroactive Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC).

Illegal aliens who filed returns using Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs) will be eligible to amend their returns for the previous three years once they receive valid Social Security numbers (SSNs). ITIN filers do not qualify for the EITC (although they have been able to collect billions of dollars through the Additional Child Tax Credit Program, which is likely the reason they file returns). The overwhelming majority of illegal aliens earn low wages which will render them eligible for the EITC when they file using a SSN.

BTW, there are horror stories galore about illegal aliens collecting money on children who do not live in the USA. It seems that many of them collect on children who are not their children, but nieces and nephews who live in Mexico.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Fordama

Re: Illegal Aliens Gain Legal Presence and Big Checks From I

Post by Fordama »

Hmm, they've been paying taxes.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

Hmm, they get a "valid SSN." That means the previous undocumented person who paid taxes is now documented and here with the blessing of the gubmint. :yawn
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Hardly undocumented. In fact with many documents, all kinds of fraudulent ID. Many stolen SSNs from American babies and children that practically guarantee they won't be discovered for years. Birth certificates of dead Americans. Made up SSNs, etc.

After 9/11 the Mexican government wanted an official identity card issued by the Mexican government, which it wanted to be officially recognized within the United States.
http://cis.org/MatriculaConsular-IDCards

What a perfect example of the massive failure of our elected representatives doing their jobs and looking out for American citizens. It's disgusting.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

BevBrookeNoDoubtBJMac:

I think you meant "documented" in your first sentence. Be that as it may, the use of the term "valid" wipes out the rest of your whinging. :roll:
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: Hmm, they've been paying taxes.
I thought everybody knew that. Illegal aliens pay taxes via phony SSNs and they can pay taxes via the ITINs. And there are many that don't. There are all kinds of craziness connected to illegal aliens and their criminal activities in the USA.

What is it about illegal aliens residing in the USA that you like so much?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

No, I meant undocumented.

The rest of your post makes no sense and whinging is spelled whining.
Reconquista Primero

BrookeDoubtNoBJMacBev:

If you truly meant "undocumented" in your post, you will have to give a better explanation of what you mean.
My post makes perfect sense. "Valid" means exactly that.
For someone who claims to be a sophisticated world traveler (you are always telling us about your time in Canada and Japan), I am surprised that you don't recognize the word "whinging" as British slang. Did you perhaps live in French Canada? Etes-vous Quebecois? :roll:
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

I thought everybody knew that

You'd think, but we had to beat you over the head with that fact for years before you accepted it.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Why would I come across a British slang word in Canada and Japan?
Reconquista Primero

BevBrookeNBJDoubtMac:
Perhaps you've forgotten the special relationship that exists between Britain and Canada. I have heard the word "whinging" used a great deal on the western seaboard of Canada. The only possible explanation for you not knowing the word, which I raised earlier, is that you lived in French Canada. Etes-vous Quebecois?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Brooke: What is it about illegal aliens residing in the USA that you like so much?
Oh dear, there is that dratted ignorism again.

My question didn't get an answer. It is the victim of an ignorist practicing ignorism in order to avoid defending one's ideology.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Who in their right mind would want to live in Quebec?
RP: The only possible explanation for you not knowing the word, which I raised earlier, is that you lived in French Canada.
No, it isn't the only possible explanation.

The western seaboard of Canada! Wow, that's unique. Whereabouts on the western seaboard of Canada did you spend time? And what for?