WH Task Force Urge Cancel FBI's Immig Violator Database

Brooke

WH Task Force Urge Cancel FBI's Immig Violator Database

Post by Brooke »

Where does Obama get the nerve to hand down these bizarre recommendations? He is completely gutting our law enforcement system! Isn't there someone with the authority to have him committed to a mental institution for an evaluation?

White House Task Force Recommends Scrapping FBI’s Immigration Violator Database

On March 2, the President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing issued a report recommending that the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) scrap its database of most immigration violators.

The immigration violator database is used by local police to determine if someone they encounter during a traffic or other lawful stop has an outstanding removal order, has been previously deported with a felony conviction, or other immigration violations.

The task force also recommended that, “The U.S. Department of Homeland Security should terminate the use of the state and local criminal justice system, including through detention, notification and transfer requests, to enforce civil immigration laws against civil and non-serious criminal offenders.” Put simply: all local cooperation in immigration enforcement should cease.

The logic of the task force’s recommendations is completely consistent with the administration’s non-enforcement policies. You can’t deport people if you can’t detain them, and you can’t detain them if there’s no database which identifies them as immigration law violators.
http://immigrationreform.com/2015/03/03 ... -database/
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Re: WH Task Force Urge Cancel FBI's Immig Violator Database

Post by Brooke »

Does anyone here support Obama's plan to make the USA a dangerous place for American citizens?

Does anyone here support Obama's elevation of illegal aliens over U.S. citizens? If so, why? I would love to hear it.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

BevWhateverEtc:
People might more amenable to entering into a dialogue with you if you learned to ask questions that aren't loaded and antagonistic.
My helpful hint for the day. No charge. :)
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

There are people here, like yourself who advocate for illegal aliens to populate our country. There are politicians who believe that illegal aliens should be given work permits and that they should come ahead of citizens. I expect you do too.

How does that make sense in any way, shape or form considering what a country is and its purpose? Especially the USA?

If anyone takes umbrage at my post then read RP's signature.
Reconquista Primero

DoubtWhatever:

Because I am a kind and beneficent person, I will repeat my earlier excellent advice:

People might more amenable to entering into a dialogue with you if you learned to ask questions that aren't loaded and antagonistic.

No charge.

By the way, your frothing over my signature line demonstrates your gullability. :lol:
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I have never frothed over anything in my life. But, if that day were to ever come I can assure you that anything you had to say would not qualify. :roll:

BTW, why don't you take your own advice? I have noticed that the majority of your posts just sit there without any responses.
Reconquista Primero

BJWhateverEtcAdNaseum:
Perhaps you need to look at my posts a little better: I have had some fruitful discussions with the more rational members of this board. I long ago gave up any hope of that with you.
Besides: The difference between us is that I don't care if people respond to my posts or not.
If you want a response to your opening post about making this nation a kinder and gentler place for unpapered immigrants, then maybe the questions in your second post shouldn't be so argumentative, loaded and antagonistic.
If you would like to discuss this further, let's take it to the "friendlier place" thread rather than waste electrons on a topic that isn't related your opening post.