What Can Be Done About Obama's Illegal Power Grab?

Brooke

Re: What Can Be Done About Obama's Illegal Power Grab?

Post by Brooke »

Vilepagan, the Constitution matters, honesty and truth matter, Obama took an oath and that matters.

What about his character? The guy lies constantly; it's shameful and he should be held accountable. We can look to Obama as a perfect example of why and how this society continues to deteriorate.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Obama has yet to do any of what you claim. All of his acts are Constitutionally allowed.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

That is just a blatant lie Wabash. Talking to you is a waste of time.

What is the purpose of your lies anyway? We all know you are aware that you are lying. But why? Why on earth would someone lie when they know that everyone else knows they are lying?

It could not be because you think you are smarter than everyone else because you are wrong and everyone knows it. Don't you care about your own credibility? Why do you do it? It makes no sense - there is no benefit to you. There is only negativity. Why do you want that? It boggles the mind.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I'm not the topic.

The topic is the claim that Obama is illegally using his power.

That is not true.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

That is just a blatant lie Wabash.

No, it's not. Talking to you is a waste of time.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

It most certainly is a lie Vilepagan. Why do you defend people who make false statements that are absolutely not true?

Obama is illegally using his power as president which is why 26 states are suing him!
Nevada and Tennessee Make It 26 States Suing To Stop Obama's Amnesty

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Monday that both Nevada and Tennessee have joined the Lone Star state's challenge of President Obama's executive amnesty, bringing the total number of states fighting Obama's unilateral immigration policies to 26.

“Texas is proud to lead a coalition that now includes a majority of the United States standing up against the President’s rogue actions,” Attorney General Ken Paxton said in a statement. “The momentum against the President's lawlessness continues to build with Tennessee and Nevada joining the effort to protect our states from the economic and public safety implications of illegal amnesty. As President Obama himself has said numerous times, he lacks the authority to impose amnesty. His actions represent a blatant case of overreach and clear abuse of power.”
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarrol ... t-n1948852
Obama has also been found by the Supreme Court to be in violation of the law several times. So how can you guys make your arguments with a straight face?

When you guys make arguments sans facts and reason you go against everything western civilization stands for. In addition, if you had been influential in past centuries then western civilization would have never flourished. We could have been on par with the Islamists now who like 7th Century living. :roll:
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Obama has also been found by the Supreme Court to be in violation of the law several times.

Several times? By the Supreme Court?

Color me skeptical of this claim.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

That's a very nice friendly way of putting it, Ford. :D
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

This topic has been discussed before fordama and parrotpaul. Why is it that you two never bring anything of substance to the table? It's always petty sniping that is meant to make me look bad (or whoever your target is), but anyone paying attention must see a pattern embedded in concrete that seems to never change. You guys throw your spitballs then disappear.

http://www.occonnect.com/community/view ... rt#p498909
Supreme Court Rules Unanimously Against Obama for 12th and 13th Time Since 2012

June 26, 2014

The Obama administration’s position has been defeated in at least thirteen cases before the Supreme Court since January 2012 that were unanimous decisions? It continued its abysmal record before the Supreme Court today with the announcement of two unanimous opinions against arguments the administration had supported. First, the Court rejected the administration’s power grab on recess appointments by making clear it could not decide when the Senate was in recess. Then it unanimously tossed out a law establishing abortion-clinic “buffer zones” against pro-life protests that the Obama administration argued on behalf of before the Court.

The tenure of both President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder has been marked by a dangerous push to legitimize a vast expansion of the power of the federal government that endangers the liberty and freedom of Americans. They have taken such extreme position on key issues that the Court has uncharacteristically slapped them down time and time again. Historically, the Justice Department has won about 70 percent of its cases before the high court. But in each of the last three terms, the Court has ruled against the administration a majority of the time.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/38 ... -john-fund
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash: The topic is the claim that Obama is illegally using his power.

That is not true.
OK Wabash, I brought in the proof that what you say is not true. Your turn. Or is your disappearance on this thread permanent?
$hivawarrior

Post by $hivawarrior »

This article says those 13 cases are hardly over reach by Obama and his administration, and only one (appointing while on recess) of them should be considered as such.

Executive power grab
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Nice post, $hivawarrior. Saved us some googlin!

We'll see if the facts change brooke's mind.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I'm betting she ignores facts.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Shiva is obviously poorly informed, a PC leftist malingerer, an unpatriotic lying hippy who wouldn't know a fact if it came to him on a flaming Twinkie. What' wrong with you guys who hate your country? I need an explanation. How is it that teachers can be such idiots who hate what America stands for...a white majority now and a white majority forever. Why is it you just support all those other less white ones. For God's sake, read the Constitution.

How'd I do?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Fordama wrote:We'll see if the facts change brooke's mind.
Nope. I even posted the cases in the same thread she linked to. Having the truth in her very own link didn't stop her from repeating the lie.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

! Message from: John Q. Public
BevBrooke, repeating your post in bigger letters just trashes the board. It doesn't make your post true.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

John, will you please send what you deleted to me via PM? I want it for reference. When something disappears I have no way of knowing what I posted.

Part of the text was in bold font, large font and underlined to emphasis the points I was making which was defining the important points I was making. Including what the material I cited stood for.
JQP: Nope. I even posted the cases in the same thread she linked to. Having the truth in her very own link didn't stop her from repeating the lie.
I have no idea what you mean that you posted the cases in the same thread... What posts? Where are they?

I post a fair amount of info on the board and it helps my position immensely if they are kept visible so that I can refer back to them, sometimes several times. Some board members constantly twist my words and meanings and I go back to check to see what I really said.

There are some forum members who don't care at all what they say. But I do, which should be obvious because I go to a lot of time and effort to cite sources, etc. Some forum members are here just to cause trouble, I am not one of those despite all the negativity that comes my way.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Brooke, here's where you made the same mistake about the Supreme Court and Obama:

http://www.occonnect.com/community/view ... 12#p498967

You're welcome.

Fordama
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Brooke, your post was the same thing you posted up above except in bigger letters. PM it to yourself. I have better things to do.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Found it John; I thought perhaps you deleted it too. The force is not with me at this time. My daughter is getting married at the end of the month and my mind is swimming with a long list of things I must do to help her get ready.

Until it's over if I seem confused, it's because I am. :lol: