Is There More California Can Do For Illegal Aliens?

Brooke

Re: Is There More California Can Do For Illegal Aliens?

Post by Brooke »

Fordama doesn't post anything seriously. almost everything I post is serious. Why do you defend someone who just causes trouble?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

The fact that much of what I post goes over your head doesn't mean that it goes over any one else's head. I'm sure trog understood the meaning of what I wrote, even if you didn't.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Don't flatter yourself fordama, I understand the meaning of everything you say; I just don't think it's funny or relevant. Immigration issues are a serious topic for Americans now and in the future.

The fact that immigration affects the country as a whole goes over your head. Importing millions of immigrants means importing cultures that do and do not mesh with ours. It is counter intuitive to import groups of people whose values do not reflect ours. Such as Muslims who believe that their duty is to work towards converting the world population to Islam. That is unless you believe that putting American lives at risk is more important than smugly sticking to the nonsensical tenets of political correctness.

Obama demonstrated that by sending our military into an embola hot zone. It's unbelievable that Americans just stand aside and watch the insanity of this president and do not say a word. What do they think he was elected to do?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Don't flatter yourself fordama, I understand the meaning of everything you say

You can't even pick up the puns, much less what I or most others write. That's why there are a thousand threads in which you repeat yourself over and over again while others try to make actual points requiring thought eventually get exasperated with you.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: That's why there are a thousand threads in which you repeat yourself over and over again while others try to make actual points requiring thought.

There is no need to fall back and rely on the usual insults that you use to detract from the subject.

You should have said try to make rational and reasoned points. I have never seen you do that or numerous others who hang out here.

Common sense regarding why we elect officials to look after our best interests and that of our country is simple. That is not happening and you and others support it. Which is insane. Wishing chaos and turmoil for ones' own country is not natural or normal.

In addition, I must repeat myself in order to ingrain common sense into irrational minds. So far the brat factor overrides honesty and pride in doing the right thing.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

See below for the contribution of your posts to this thread. I don't a single one that has anything to do with the topic.

If I did the same thing for all the threads that I create it would be a repetition of all of them.

fordama: You can't even pick up the puns, much less what I or most others write. That's why there are a thousand threads in which you repeat yourself over and over again while others try to make actual points requiring thought eventually get exasperated with you.

The fact that much of what I post goes over your head doesn't mean that it goes over any one else's head. I'm sure trog understood the meaning of what I wrote, even if you didn't.

Then we'd only have posters from the Tongva, Luiseni, or Juaneno tribes on this board!

Nothing more historically inaccurate than the individual memory.

I think it's just habit--we always think that the current wave of immigrants aren't assimilating as quickly as those in the past. We look at the past with rose-colored glasses.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Yes, actual thinking observations rather than the cut-and-paste detritus that you litter the board with whenever you aren't shrieking like a harpy at another poster.

Fordama
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: Yes, actual thinking observations rather than the cut-and-paste detritus that you litter the board with whenever you aren't shrieking like a harpy at another poster.
Oh dear, please be careful fordama, I might actually have to stifle a giggle or two considering the BS above.

What you should do is provide some examples of the what was it you called it: while others try to make actual points requiring thought.

Yeah, that's it. Provide some examples of actual points requiring thought. And then I can proceed to make mincemeat out of your fictitious bogus claims.

BTW, what about your posts to this thread. Is there anything there pertaining to the topic? I don't think so.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama, before your blood pressure gets too high I can tell you that I totally understand why you flounder through threads most of the time. It is because you are steeped in political correctness. It is an ideology that is grounded in deceit and lies without a shred of reason or common sense. If you believe it - then you are automatically tied in knots and closed doors. You have no place to go but into insulting the person you disagree with. You cannot counter with common sense because there is none in the fallacy that is political correctness.

If you want to become a skilled debater then rethink your ideology because what you believe does you no good at all. You cannot make reasoned arguments with BS that is irrational.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama, one more thing. Please take notice that when making arguments I almost always go back and address what has been said to me. You guys that have no ammo cannot do that, but continue to bring in new insults just as you have done here.

Where is your proof? The truth is that you have none.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Brooke wrote:I must repeat myself in order to ingrain common sense into irrational minds
My God, you poor child. What a crushing responsibility that must be. Was it forced on you, or were you born with it?
Fordama wrote:...whenever you aren't shrieking like a harpy at another poster.
I was going to ask exactly what the hell a "harpy" is and whether they really shriek. But then I took the initiative to look it up myself. It's either a creature that's half woman and half bird, or it's an angry and unpleasant woman. Synonyms are "dragon lady" and "shrew". I thought of Hillary Clinton, and now I understand the term.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

You have unfinished business in this thread MDDad; I countered your post. How about continuing the discussion?

Why are you taking the opportunity to mock and insult one of the few people who uses this board in a serious way? You know very well that the left's arguments lack reason; you have as much as said so yourself several times. It is a sign of the decaying of our society when full grown adults totally dismiss facts and reality. It is irrational and a product of political correctness. How is our society supposed to be smart and lead the world if irrationality undermines and decays it?

There is a reason western civilization has prevailed in this world. That is because of the acceptance of facts and reason.

This is a perfect place to hone your arguments against those who base their philosophy on emotion and lies.

Why don't you lay off the insults and concentrate on the topic of the thread? Why are aligning yourself with those who could not make a rational argument based on their philosophy if they were paid a million dollars?
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

This is a perfect place to hone your arguments against those who base their philosophy on emotion and lies.

It's also the mother lode of irony.

As far as "addressing" what other people have said, you more often simply mangle what other people have said. Big difference.

Fordama
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Show me an example fordama.

BTW, you still have not addressed the topic of the thread.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Show me an example fordama.

Why...there is no point? It's a waste of people's time. You dismiss feedback you don't like, and then go into a rant about how dumb or unpatriotic or uniformed, or how PC or liberal or brainless or whatever else pops into your head as a defense against what the poster shows to you...you also frequently deflect and/or ignore any feedback that doesn't paint you as a harbinger of truth, justice, and the American way. That's your pattern...year after year.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: I can't ever remember anyone on this board declaring they wanted illegals in this country. Bev has been using that as a reason to rant from the time I had color in my beard. Posted March 8, 2013, 7:36 am

Yep...I'm going with the amnesty solution. Makes a helluva lot more sense than your trying to ship them all back.Posted on March 8, 2013, 11:11 am
http://www.occonnect.com/community/view ... ty#p436523
It's extremely difficult to take you seriously Parrotpaul. See above for a typical contradiction of statements and note the times.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

And there's the old Bev deflection and mangle post routine. We think differently about this stuff, Bev...you don't like that. I don't really care.

You proved my point.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Let's look at your gems from this thread, Brooke..

"It is progressives like the pinheads..."

"Because those who want to believe that are betraying their own country and fellow citizens."

"It's sheer stupidity and false self-flattery."

"..couples having six babies in six years or more or less is an affliction of men who have little power"

A nice string of insulting statements, but then comes the various ironical statements:

"It's not impossible to tell what his agenda is besides taunting and mocking other forum members"

"There is no need to fall back and rely on the usual insults"

"Why don't you lay off the insults and concentrate on the topic of the thread"

And finally...

"If you do, why don't you say so for once, instead of hiding?"

Pretty much every regular on this board has stated their positions. Everyone can say "been there, done that." Nobody has hid.

Not one person has said that they favor illegal immigration, yet you constantly misrepresent what they do say about it. It is old.

All that should be done about your posts on the topic at this point is to try to make funny remarks to keep the thread fresh. That's very important as the dead horse you're beating the board with is smelling pretty badly at this point.

Fordama
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: We think differently about this stuff, Bev...you don't like that.
Right Parrotpaul, that was established long ago and thanks for admitting it. You are making progress. What I want to know and have always wanted to know is why as an American you approve of amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

I have posted reams of info over the years of how destructive it is to the USA. Long lists of one negative effect after the other and zero benefits. So, why do you support it. It is ruining your own country - how can you justify your position considering the proof? I want to know why?

The proof says you are wrong so how can you justify it?

Can you answer and this agonizing relationship will soon be over?

It cannot be because you feel you are compassionate. By showing compassion for criminal foreign nationals you are ruining your own country. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Look at the photo for the reality you support.
gangmembers.jpg
gangmembers.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama, why would list comments I have made that are truthful and address the left's insane and destructive view of their own country? What you need to do is to explain why you hate your country so much.

It makes no sense to tear down your own home, which represents your culture, your way of life and that of your ancestors. Yet, you do. What I want to know is why? That should be an easy answer. If you can give me reasons that make sense then I will have no more need to talk to you.