Is There More California Can Do For Illegal Aliens?

Fordama

Re: Is There More California Can Do For Illegal Aliens?

Post by Fordama »

"why would list comments I have made that are truthful and address the left's insane and destructive view of their own country?"

It's been a while, but as I often say, the best comedy writes itself.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Chickens avoid pertinent questions.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Fordy wrote: "Then we'd only have posters from the Tongva, Luiseni, or Juaneno tribes on this board!"
Then went on to say that even I understood what he wrote... :eh?:

AIM is taking over this board??? :lol: We have enough problems with the current inmates...

There is only one of two solutions to the racial squabbles in the US..
One; We stop flogging race at every excuse and quantify everyone using the same standards.. Or
Two; the Alpha Centaurians land in their UFOs and we all gang up on those green big headed freaks..
Which would you choose, Fordy?? :lol:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

I don't know. But I feel bad about overestimating you, trog! I figured you'd at least google a couple of those names and see that they were the local Native American tribes in the Orange County area!

You inferred that people should stay in their own country and try to make it better instead of coming here. That's not what our ancestors did!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

I know exactly who those tribes are. One of my friends is the chairman of the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians. I visited their tribe many times and have broken bread with his friends from the other tribes.

Our ancestors came over here and transformed a collection of stone age hunter gatherer tribes constantly at war with each other into the richest most powerful nation on Earth. It may not have been the most peaceful and humane transition, but it ended all for the best for the most part. The past couple of decades has seen a vast difference in the lives of most native Americans. They have benefited from one of our vices, gambling, and have wisely used those funds to their quick improvement.
Kinda disingenuous of you to lump them into the same category as illegal immigrants.. :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: I don't know. But I feel bad about overestimating you, trog! I figured you'd at least google a couple of those names and see that they were the local Native American tribes in the Orange County area!

You inferred that people should stay in their own country and try to make it better instead of coming here. That's not what our ancestors did!

Other than a failed attempt to embarrass Trog, which I applaud. I am trying to make sense of what your post means regarding immigration policy.

Do you base your philosophy on ignoring 240 years of the history of the United States? How does that connect to the topic of today's immigration problems fordama?

It seems to me that your logic is mired in can't do rather than can do, as in making wise decisions about which way this country is headed. Perhaps you should reach a decision about what you want the USA to be. A failure that follows the European countries today? Or should it stick to what made it the greatest country in the world? I have kids, I know what my answer is. It's a no-brainer for those of us who are leaving family behind when we pass away.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

What kind of jobs do you think these illegal aliens are qualified for fordama? If they moved in next door to you would you move away?
gangtat.jpg
gangtat.jpg (15.12 KiB) Viewed 502 times
gangs.jpg
gangs.jpg (10.95 KiB) Viewed 502 times
illegalalienprisoners.jpg
illegalalienprisoners.jpg (7.48 KiB) Viewed 502 times
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama, are these guys in the US to work? What kind of work do you think they do when they aren't in prison?
tathead.jpg
tathead.jpg (6.53 KiB) Viewed 501 times
tathead2.jpg
tathead2.jpg (8.1 KiB) Viewed 501 times
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Other than a failed attempt to embarrass Trog, which I applaud

I actually wasn't trying to embarass him. Unlike you, he does actually have a sense of humor.

My pictures are better than yours.

Fordama
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama, trying to embarrass and insult someone is never funny. It's destructive and not nice.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Is it the International Day of Irony?

Fordama
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I just read in the OC Reg that County unemployment has dropped to 4.4%. To me that figure shows no significant negative impact on American workers as a result of immigrants. That's a pretty respectable number. Raises aren't sparkling yet, but at least people are finding jobs. OC gained 55,200 jobs over the past year.

The largest gains were among the white collar professions...law, architecture, accounting...which added 11.6K jobs, and construction, leisure, tourism and health care grew substantially....telecommunications was a bust locally...didn't gain anything.

Source...today's OC Reg

Toss in the idea that the ACA is now law, and the GOP has stopped trying to repeal it, and it has been a pretty good week.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul, what sources were used to get those figures?