Obama Program Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Brooke

Obama Program Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Post by Brooke »

Here is another outrageous unlawful scam the Obama administration plans to foist upon the American people.

Obama Administration Program Allows Illegal Aliens to Bring in Relatives from Central America

During a Senate hearing last Thursday, officials from the Obama Administration confirmed that a new Central American "refugee" program allows illegal alien beneficiaries of the President's executive amnesty to bring in illegal aliens from Central America. The admission came from Associate Director for Refugee, Asylum, and International Relations at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Joseph Langlois, who testified that illegal aliens receiving deferred action under DACA or DAPA were eligible to sponsor alien relatives through the program.

This and other revelations surfaced as true immigration reformer Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) held his second hearing as Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest: "Eroding the Law and Diverting Taxpayer Resources: An Examination of the Administration's Central American Minors Refugee/Parole Program."
http://www.fairus.org/legislative-updat ... -28-2015#2
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
cruiser

Re: Obama Progam Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Post by cruiser »

Man, what a scam this is - people that break the law just keep getting more
benefits that the taxpayers pay for - YOUR tax dollars HARD at work!
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I'll believe this is an issue when I hear that the offspring of the writers at this website are being denied the opportunity to get jobs picking crops.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

The Italians rescue people and call them refugees. We call them "illegals." What a country!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
MDDad

Re: Obama Program Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Post by MDDad »

Wabash wrote:I'll believe this is an issue when I hear that the offspring of the writers at this website are being denied the opportunity to get jobs picking crops.
One of the great fallacies of the left is their belief that we need tens of millions more uneducated "crop-pickers" doing jobs that get more automated every year.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

"the left"? Wabash said that and now you want to attribute one person's thoughts to millions...I thought you considered his credibility to be lower than whale doo doo. So...which is it....credible or not...or does it depend how you want to use his material?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

MDDad - exactly!
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Parrotpaul wrote:So...which is it....credible or not...or does it depend how you want to use his material?
It depends on how I want to use his material. Sometimes he's accidentally representative.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

This "leftist" considered deleting it.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Zebra

Post by Zebra »

Why would you consider deleting it ... You've never expressed your angst when conservatives get generalized as "teabaggers"
:shrug:
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Now that 80% of this thread is off topic, I wouldn't think your question would need to be asked.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

MDDad wrote:One of the great fallacies of the left is their belief that we need tens of millions more uneducated "crop-pickers" doing jobs that get more automated every year.
I said no such thing. Nor would I claim to speak for other "leftists."

What I did say is that I'll believe immigration is an issue when the offspring of that website's writers (or themselves) are being denied the opportunity to earn a living picking strawberries. Or anything else for that matter.

The elephant in the room that anti-immigrant activists continue to ignore is that metaphorical businessperson standing at the border holding up a HUGE sign that says, "HELP WANTED!!"

As long as the American business community (in those select industries) can continue to economically benefit from the exploitation of cheap undocumented labor, the practice will continue. Especially if they can continue to push the social costs of that labor pool onto the rest of us as is currently being done.

That is where the anti-immigrant activists should be focusing their wrath. They should be advocating the boycott those companies who benefit from the exploitation of undocumented workers. Instead they focus on the scary brown people who are doing all the work they won't.
Last edited by Wabash on Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Either way, it doesn't matter. This is about about bringing the children of families that are here that are either legal permanent residents or temporary protected status. A

And since the government is doing this, they are not illegal immigrants.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

When are the bleeding hearts gonna face reality..
There are probably over a Billion people who fit the criteria of those "poor people" they want to save.. Are we supposed to bring them all over here, coddle and protect them and set them up in a middle class lifestyle on the tax payers dime just so you feel good? We can't afford it and we don't have the room. Who's gonna be the judge of who comes and who gets left behind? It would be far cheaper and more efficient to help "fix" their country than to bring them all here...
Lifeboat USA is already swamped to the gunwales and is imminent danger of sinking to their level.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I love your pontificating, Trog. It's fun to read.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul, Trog's pontificating is the truth. Why is it fun to read about folks like yourself who are ruining our country? I fail to see the humor and I doubt that you do to.

Trog has made one mistake, there are billions who would choose to live in the USA.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Bev...you need to tell that stuff to someone who cares what you think...what makes you think I do?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: And since the government is doing this, they are not illegal immigrants.
Oh, you mean that the U.S. rogue president is so all-powerful that he can ignore our laws and make up new ones? Is that what you mean? Is that something that you would teach your students?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: Bev...you need to tell that stuff to someone who cares what you think...what makes you think I do?
You have whined and complained many times about the hostility that radiates from this board as if you are a victim of the meanies who hang out here. The truth is that you cause much of the trouble here. Why don't you grow up and own up to your political opinions instead of running away from them. Play nice, like an adult, so this forum can operate at a higher level.

When are you going to bring something worthwhile to the discussions? Something that you can stand behind?
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Oh, you mean that the U.S. rogue president is so all-powerful that he can ignore our laws and make up new ones? Is that what you mean? Is that something that you would teach your students?

You are an idiot.

Fordama