Obama Program Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Brooke

Re: Obama Program Will Fly Illegals In From Central America

Post by Brooke »

That is absolutely not true fordama! I mirrored what you said, which is exactly what Obama is doing. You cannot possibly see it any other way.

You are a teacher who is supposed to know the basics of how our government works. So why do you support Obama's lawlessness?

And why on earth would you support the flying in of illegal aliens from Central America who are the children of illegal aliens already here? The illegal aliens who are already here are under a temporary stay of not being deported. Can you tell me why the American people would approve of something so f...... stupid?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

No more name calling please, I don't want this thread to be locked. Just stand behind what you say fordama.

It's what parents teach their children from the time they can understand words. It is character-building and what makes us civilized and decent people.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

You are an idiot.

Fordama

Sounds pretty clear to me. Tough one to disagree with...past postings and positions will verify this opinion.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

No more name calling please,

Just shut up. You are an uneducated professional ex-wife. That you are uneducated is obvious, as is why you are an ex-wife.

Please refrain from replying to me in the future.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I want to talk about why you guys support Obama bringing in hundreds of thousands more Central Americans who are relatives of the illegal aliens who are already in the United States.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Sorry...I'm engaging in more exciting pursuits...the NBA playoffs. Catch me in late June.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Ever notice that our resident "experts" resort to name calling, denying, and pooh poohing whenever they are faced with facts and questions they don't want to answer or even think about...
Is it "pontificating" to ask how and where we are to care for the world's poor and uneducated?
Is it idiotic to question the prevailing neurotic trend to let them all in and let us suffer?
Let all our bleeding heart "experts" join the Peace Corps and see how far they can try to bring up the standards of those who won't improve their own lot..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..