Clinton Charms DREAMers On Immigration

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Clinton Charms DREAMers On Immigration

Post by John Q. Public »

I agree. Bernie speaks his mind and I like him and Warren a lot but I couldn't imagine either of them as President. But I'd vote for either of them over any of the Republicans - yes, for the sake of the country.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I do not understand how any American could vote for a candidate that wants to give amnesty to foreign criminal aliens. Why on earth would Americans want to overrun this country with foreign criminals? And not only that but subsidize them to the tune of billions of dollars each year.

Can someone explain that to me? It makes no sense for Americans to want to encourage millions of poverty stricken, non-English speaking, corrupt, law-breaking foreign criminals into our country to their own detriment. Why would anyone want to do that?

There are plenty of third world countries around the world, why do you guys want to turn your own country into another one?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Bev...which part of the DREAM Act speaks to what you have above mentioned? Are you sure you understand what the Act is all about? I don't think you do.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Yes Parrotpaul, I know all about the DREAM Act. I am also familiar with Obama's MO. Of announcing something and doing the exact opposite a few days later. He is well known for that. The guy is a serial liar, how can anyone trust him? He doesn't seem to know himself what he is going to do from one minute to the next.

He is desperate to establish a legacy. At this point he doesn't seem to care what it is as long as it has an impact. He doesn't care who he hurts or how many times he makes a fool out of himself. The Europeans and ME leaders think he's nuts and so do I.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I am also familiar with Obama's MO. Of announcing something and doing the exact opposite a few days later. He is well known for that. The guy is a serial liar, how can anyone trust him? He doesn't seem to know himself what he is going to do from one minute to the next.

He is desperate to establish a legacy. At this point he doesn't seem to care what it is as long as it has an impact. He doesn't care who he hurts or how many times he makes a fool out of himself. The Europeans and ME leaders think he's nuts and so do I.

I left out the one sentence that dealt with my post. The rest (above) is pretty shallow stuff and only serves to reinforce to the board how much you hate Obama. We get that, but what you didn't answer is where does the DREAM Act speak to what you contend.....?

I do not understand how any American could vote for a candidate that wants to give amnesty to foreign criminal aliens. Why on earth would Americans want to overrun this country with foreign criminals? And not only that but subsidize them to the tune of billions of dollars each year.

Can someone explain that to me? It makes no sense for Americans to want to encourage millions of poverty stricken, non-English speaking, corrupt, law-breaking foreign criminals into our country to their own detriment. Why would anyone want to do that?

There are plenty of third world countries around the world, why do you guys want to turn your own country into another one?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Exactly how the Irish were treated during their mass migration.

Nothing new.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul, why don't you tell me what you expect of the DREAM Act and then I will tell you what Obama has in mind? It has changed a number of times.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Well Wabash, there is plenty that is new. This country isn't empty anymore for one thing. We are a sophisticated hi-tech society and have no use for uneducated, non-English speaking, poverty-stricken people from third world countries who do not share our same values.

It's simple, legal immigrants are give permission to come here only if they can support themselves and not become public charges. If they do, they are subject to deportation. Do you understand why that is a smart policy?

From reading your posts for a number of years, you don't strike me as being very charitable or particularly kind to your fellow man. Which is why I find it perplexing that you lean in favor of burdening this country, your fellow Americans, including yourself, with folks who cannot take care of themselves and are a burden to our society.

The shoe doesn't fit, if you know what I mean.

You do want this country to be the best it can be, don't you? If not, why not?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: The rest (above) is pretty shallow stuff and only serves to reinforce to the board how much you hate Obama.
It's not shallow stuff at all, but is a reminder to you that Obama obviously doesn't love his country nor does he feel any good will towards his supporters; people like you.

I don't know why you guys always defend him; he doesn't deserve it.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

have no use for uneducated, non-English speaking, poverty-stricken people from third world countries who do not share our same values.

That was said about the Irish as well.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

How does your remark relate to today's circumstances? What is your point?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Xenophobia never seems to go out of style.

MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Wabash wrote:"....have no use for uneducated, non-English speaking, poverty-stricken people from third world countries who do not share our same values."

That was said about the Irish as well.
So on your planet the Irish don't speak English?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Not the way good God fearing white "Muricans" speak it.

You've obviously never been there.

Fordama

Post by Fordama »

The discrimination against the Irish also had a huge component of anti-Catholic prejudices as well.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

On a side note and off the subject indirectly, the KKK ( the white American Protestant) besides wanting to get rid of African Americans also wanted Catholics and Jews to go bye bye,also; sometimes to the point getting physically involved with it, fyi
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

So this group of African-Americans, Catholics and Jews walk into a Klan meeting....

That's about as far as I can go, since I'd hate to be accused of racism.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

MDD, there's really no problem with saying "The Grand Wizard walks up and says 'we don't get many African-Americans, Catholics and Jews in here. So the African-Americans, Catholics and Jews say 'At these prices you won't get many more!'"

Bada-boom
Don't look at me, I just work here.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

I hope your joke doesn't sail over the heads of some of the baboons dummies around here.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Xenophobia has nothing to do with it Wabash, surely you are bright enough to know that otherwise you wouldn't be here would you?

If you want to dominate this board with your intelligence then use it when making your arguments. The fact that you don't is because your own opinions are mindless without substance - tin foil hat stuff. Which is humorous to say the least, considering you use it so often in your failed attempts to insult others.