DHS Releases Thousands of "Threat Level 1" Criminals

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Here is a news release that lets all Americans know exactly how the Obama administration is playing fast and loose with their lives. I was under the impression that the president's job was to protect U.S. territory and citizens. How is it that this president gets away with flaunting the most important fundamental rules of a president?

Last Wednesday, House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) revealed to the Washington Times that, of the over 30,000 criminal illegal aliens released onto the streets by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) while waiting for their cases to be heard, 3,700 were deemed "Threat level 1"criminals. The convictions of the entire population of released criminal aliens include 86 homicide convictions, 186 kidnapping convictions, 373 sexual assault convictions, 449 commercialized sexual offenses, 1,194 battery convictions, 1,346 domestic violence convictions, and 13,636 driving under the influence of alcohol convictions. (Id.)
http://www.fairus.org/legislative-updat ... 6-9-2015#1
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Re: DHS Releases Thousands of "Threat Level 1" Criminals

Post by Parrotpaul »

Did you actually read that article? That's some of the worst stuff I've tried to read since correcting HS Junior research papers... the cross references by themselves would take half the day to check out. The author beats his audience into submission with tedium and dozens of cross references...sorry...I didn't get too far.

I love that you bill it as a news release. :mrgreen:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

449 commercialized sexual offenses,...
Well, you can't say they aren't industrious. I'd never have thought of turning sexual offenses into a business. That's good old American entrepreneurial spirit right there. :thumbsup:
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

You must be a very slow reader Parrotpaul. As a teacher you must know that females are far and away superior readers compared to males.

Now how about the substance, which is American lives put at risk? You know very well that the president should not have policies that put American lives at risk. What is your excuse for defending him?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I have to say that it threw me for a second or two John. I guess it is an example of illegals enriching our society and growing the economy.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: sorry...I didn't get too far.
Of course you didn't Parrotpaul. And I totally understand, I am surprised you had the wherewithal to even post at all.

If the day ever comes that you are interested in how policies of your hero in the White House hurts your fellow citizens ..... well let's just say that day will never come. It's tough to admit you are wrong, I get that. But, you are a throw away too - he doesn't think you are special. I want you to understand that.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I'm crushed.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Can you tell me why you defend a man who thinks you are a dumb wuss?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Is there a reason you get down right crude whenever you post anything about Obama... it really doesn't add much to your arguments.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

You exaggerate. Do you actually have the nerve to put forth the idea that dumb wuss is crude? You are about as transparent as as a window pane.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

No...I was referring to your dumb ass always stooping to gutter language and phrasing whenever you write of the man... you really hate him... you and Trog..I get that.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

What century were you born in? Dumb wuss is not gutter language.

But you use the f word all the time as in WTF, you hypocrite.

I wouldn't be so foolish to call anyone dumb if I were you Parrotpaul. You are the person who supports an ideology you can neither explain nor justify.