Illegal Alien Proudly Carried Mexican Flag: UCSD Graduation

Brooke

Illegal Alien Proudly Carried Mexican Flag: UCSD Graduation

Post by Brooke »

IndiraEsparzaMexicanFlag.jpg
Illegal alien Indira Esparza as she proudly unfurled the Mexican flag as she walked across the stage during her graduation from UC San Diego.

Miss Esparza seems to be terribly confused, considering the many, many benefits she has received from this country and its citizens since she arrived here when she was 2.

I hope all you folks who admire illegal aliens are proud of the attitudes that you help foster by approving of these ungrateful foreign criminals who take everything they can get and then are too dumb to know who was responsible for their progress and at what cost.

It just goes to show you what kind of people you have encouraged Americans to invest in.
During the four years she spent at UCSD (occupying a seat that could otherwise have been filled by a legal California resident), Ms. Esparza benefited from California’s in-state tuition policy for illegal aliens. The current in-state tuition fees for full-time UCSD student total $13,456 per year. Full tuition runs a hefty $47,733 per year, meaning that California taxpayers coughed up the difference of $34,277 each year, or a four-year total of $137,108.

But that’s just the start of the public and private benefits that have been lavished on Ms. Esparza, reports Investor’s Business Daily (IBD). While many students struggle to meet the in-state tuition costs, Ms. Esparza was getting as close as one can get to a free ride at UCSD. She was awarded $10,000 in cash under the Chancellor’s Associate Scholars program. IBD reports that, “The program essentially provides a full-ride and loan-free UC San Diego financial aid package to eligible students from several underserved high schools.”

It doesn’t stop there. On top of the in-state tuition break and the Chancellor’s Associate Scholars cash bonus, Ms. Esparza was also received a scholarship from the Patricia and Christopher Weil Family Foundation. Like the recently announced scholarship fund being established by Mark Zuckerberg, the Weil Family Foundation provides private money that further rewards illegal immigration.

So while citizens and legal residents and their families were working, scrimping and taking on debt to pay for college, Ms. Esparza was, in her own words, having a “ridiculously awesome” time at UCSD.

But wait, there’s more! Even before she got to UCSD, Ms. Esparza was getting a ridiculously awesome education at the expense of San Diego taxpayers. She attended the elite Preuss charter school, described as “a unique charter middle and high school for low income students who strive to become the first in their families to graduate from college.” The Preuss website also prominently features Ms. Esparza on its home page.

So, what better way to show your appreciation for the opportunities and the hundreds of thousands of education dollars American and California taxpayers have provided you than to parade onto the podium to receive your diploma proudly cocooned in a Mexican flag?
http://immigrationreform.com/2015/06/23 ... education/
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
afan95

Re: Illegal Alien Proudly Carried Mexican Flag: UCSD Graduat

Post by afan95 »

Yes, tell us again how much your precious Mexico has done for you. Better yet, now that you have sucked so much from the California taxpayers, please go back. What an unappreciative little bitch.
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Remember being a college kid? They're still kids... give them some slack. But she is accomplished, and she is proud, and she is now educated, and she hasn't shot anyone, raped anyone, or been convicted of any crime. What's not to like?

I haven't read anything by either of you good folks about the confederate flag controversy... where do you guys come down on that? Which do you consider the more egregious symbol?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Parrotpaul wrote:But she is accomplished, and she is proud, and she is now educated, and she hasn't shot anyone, raped anyone, or been convicted of any crime. What's not to like?
Yes, she is accomplished, proud and educated. However, "what's not to like" is the fact that her free UCSD education clearly was not enough to give her the wisdom and good sense to not flip the bird to the community that provided her with all that.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Interesting... that's not what I saw, and wisdom isn't usually a part of a degree a 21 year old receives.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Yet another yawner from Brooke that is designed to inflame racial hatred.

I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find a picture of a graduate wearing something that is a symbol for another country other than the U.S.

Those little brown people scare the beejezus out of her.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg »

UCSD is free? Who knew! My sister should apply to get her $120 Grand for four years back.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

What an unappreciative little bitch.

That's cold, man.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: Interesting... that's not what I saw, and wisdom isn't usually a part of a degree a 21 year old receives.
Why don't you tell us what you did see Parrotpaul?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Told you once.

I saw a young woman who, " ....is accomplished, and she is proud, and she is now educated, and she hasn't shot anyone, raped anyone, or been convicted of any crime."
afan95

Post by afan95 »

convicted of a crime VS committing a crime?
She is here illegally...she committed a crime.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-imm ... is-a-crime
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Why such hate and venom?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Is a 2 year-old capable of committing a crime?
Don't look at me, I just work here.
afan95

Post by afan95 »

Apparently. Don't see any provision in the immigration laws that say 2 year olds who came here with someone else are exempt.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

You should be applauding her for showing the drive to take advantage of the opportunities afforded in this country that many of our own citizens (of all races) reject.

Is it possible she is proud of her heritage? What is wrong with that?

The fact that her parents brought her here illegally is not her fault.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

afan95

Post by afan95 »

Thank you Wabash for once again telling me how I should feel, act, believe, etc. I don't know how I managed to do everything in my life up to the point you came on this board to grace us all with your vast knowledge of how the world works and how we should live our lives.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

One more time... why such obvious hate and anger?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

afan95 wrote:Thank you Wabash for once again telling me how I should feel, act, believe, etc. I don't know how I managed to do everything in my life up to the point you came on this board to grace us all with your vast knowledge of how the world works and how we should live our lives.
You are so welcome. Bless your heart.

I didn't tell you how to live your life or what to think.

I see the positive in an individual's accomplishments. You only see the negative. Why is that? Because she was able to get into a good school? Why is that a negative? I have many FB friends touting that same achievement of their children. Because she is proud of her heritage? Why is that a negative? I see the same thing on St. Patrick's Day.

As PP asked, "why the hate?"

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

crayegg: UCSD is free? Who knew! My sister should apply to get her $120 Grand for four years back.
Gee, what a shame. Too bad she isn't an illegal alien and perhaps she could have been gifted with a free ride. Thanks to the left, that is what substitutes for normal in the United States. Reward criminals and stupidly put them above American citizens and the results are people like Indira Esparza who brazenly insulted the American citizens and the country that made her success possible. What is pathetic is that she is too dumb to figure it out. A casualty of rewarding low IQ people who come from third world cultures that are incompatible with ours.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Brooke, it's not her fault that you or your kids didn't have the ability to get into a decent college.