Illegal Alien Proudly Carried Mexican Flag: UCSD Graduation

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Illegal Alien Proudly Carried Mexican Flag: UCSD Graduat

Post by John Q. Public »

What is pathetic is that she is too dumb to figure it out. A casualty of rewarding low IQ people who come from third world cultures that are incompatible with ours.
Are we talking about the same person here? I was under the impression it was the Esparza who has already started on her graduate degree. I'd expect a dumb or low IQ person to at least wait till the Fall semester.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash: Yet another yawner from Brooke that is designed to inflame racial hatred.
If you had anything of value to say you might be take seriously. As it is, you continue to rehash PC tactics that were pathetic when they were first used against people who think for themselves. Can't you do better than this? How about taking reality into account before launching into one of your boring, worthless tirades?
Wabash: I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find a picture of a graduate wearing something that is a symbol for another country other than the U.S.
Come on Wabash! Do you really want the folks here to believe that is how you assimilated the information of the situation under discussion?
Wabash: Those little brown people scare the beejezus out of her.
Isn't it depressing to always get things wrong Wabash? I don't fear anyone, including you. Read over your comments for the reason why.

If this country plays out how you want it to, then you will have no one to blame but yourself and those who think like you. You advocate investing in losers who are not compatible with our culture. According to the scenario under discussion, they aren't very bright either.

Why would you think the USA benefits from unfairly shoving its own citizens aside and investing in foreign criminals? It doesn't sound like a successful plan to me. Why don't you explain it to me? I want to know how you think your particular way of always getting things wrong is successful and is a winning plan for the future of our country?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash: Brooke, it's not her fault that you or your kids didn't have the ability to get into a decent college.
Leave it up to you to say something outrageously stupid Wabash. I thought personal insults were against the rules.

My son graduated university over a year ago and just recently got a great job in his field, which is marketing. He managed to land a job with a fortune 500 company with a large bump in salary from his previous job.

My daughter has about a year or so to go studying for her PhD. She studies through both UCSD and SDSU. Right now she is working in a hospital and will until she goes to UC Davis for a special program and then her fall classes will begin again. Most of her work so far has been with stroke patients.

Her field is aphasia.

noun, Pathology
1. the loss of a previously held ability to speak or understand spoken or written language, due to disease or injury of the brain.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I think you know what I am talking about John. She is too clueless to acknowledge the country and citizens who helped with her success.

Wouldn't you expect her to at least figure that out? She is a perfect example of why NOT to help illegal aliens.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Brooke wrote:My son graduated university over a year ago and just recently got a great job in his field, which is marketing. He managed to land a job with a fortune 500 company with a large bump in salary from his previous job.

My daughter has about a year or so to go studying for her PhD. She studies through both UCSD and SDSU. Right now she is working in a hospital and will until she goes to UC Davis for a special program and then her fall classes will begin again. Most of her work so far has been with stroke patients.

Her field is aphasia.

noun, Pathology
1. the loss of a previously held ability to speak or understand spoken or written language, due to disease or injury of the brain.
Then why would you care what others do? This woman who is proud of her heritage hasn't kept your kids from achieving their educational goals.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: One more time... why such obvious hate and anger?
Wow, look at the passion you can drum up when American citizens rightly complain about illegal aliens who have no right to be here benefit from our system because PC folks on the left are too bewildered to figure out who deserves help and who doesn't.

Why don't you get it right for a change? What you are seeing is anger and disgust at an unfair system set up by befuddled bleeding hearts who want to reward criminals instead of people who deserve it.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Do you really have to ask Wabash? Don't you have any sense of responsibility or ownership of your own country? This is the best country in the world and folks like you are messing it up.

Why on earth doesn't it make you angry to see illegal aliens taking jobs away from Americans and seats in our universities away from our kids?

Do you not have a sense of right and wrong? Why doesn't wrongdoing bother you? Do you fully approve of people cutting in front of you in lines at movie theaters or grocery stores?

Our country has the best system of government in the world, why do you fully approve of corrupting it?
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

How do you know she's taking a seat from am American?

Are there no foreign students studying here?

Especially in the UC system?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Bev.... oh, Bev...for you to call anyone clueless or stupid or any of the other characterizations for which you are infamous just puts me into stitches... the sad part is you believe yourself. You can't get around being mean spirited...I miss you when you aren't posting... you're the best entertainment since max...and you couldn't carry that cat's ditty bag. :D
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash: Brooke, it's not her fault that you or your kids didn't have the ability to get into a decent college
Wow, look at the rambling Jack-in-the-Box leaps you have made Wabash! And you refuse to answer important questions that I have asked that will reveal who you really are. Why is that? No substance? Can't get it together to articulate a coherent argument?

What is fascinating is the arrogance - where on earth can that possibly come from?
Wabash: How do you know she's taking a seat from am American?

Are there no foreign students studying here?

Especially in the UC system?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: and you couldn't carry that cat's ditty bag. :D
Why would anybody want to? That's your job. :lol: