Obama Lets Illegal-Alien Criminals Run Free

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

This article begins with a question all Americans should be interested in knowing the answer to.

These are clearly traitorous actions. Can't Obama be removed from office for this? Where is the mechanism for removing a dangerous man from office?

Does Obama have it out for his countrymen, or does he simply not give a damn about his fellow Americans? This inescapable question occurs in light of his release of 66,565 convicted illegal-alien criminals over the past two years. Rather than deport these often-violent lawbreakers to their homelands, Obama sets them loose on U.S. streets.

According to data that Immigration and Customs Enforcement delivered to the House Judiciary Committee last month, ICE released 30,558 illegal-alien criminals from federal custody into the general population in fiscal year 2014. To use more-sensitive language, these undocumented crime workers collectively were responsible for 79,059 convictions. These included 13,636 convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol, 1,346 for domestic violence, 1,194 for battery, 373 for sexual assault, 186 for kidnapping, and 86 for homicide. This outrage followed an even larger, lawful jailbreak in fiscal year 2013, when Obama freed 36,007 illegal-alien thugs. They jointly shared 87,818 convictions. Among them: 15,635 for drunk driving, 1,317 for domestic violence, 1,267 for battery, 426 for sexual assault, 303 for kidnapping, and 193 for homicide.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... oy-murdock
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Re: Obama Lets Illegal-Alien Criminals Run Free

Post by Brooke »

Ann Coulter has written a fascinating article that examines the cultures that are being introduced to the USA for the purpose of giving the Democrats votes and businesses cheap labor:

-- Seventy-seven percent of reported sexual assaults in Lima, Peru, are against child victims, according to the Latin American and Caribbean Youth Network for Sexual and Reproductive Rights (REDLAC).

-- A U.N. Special Rapporteur concluded that the only explanation for "the high degree of impunity for violence against women" in Guatemala was that "at least some of the violence was committed by the authorities."

-- CNN reports that 318 10-year-old girls gave birth in Mexico in 2011.

In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger. Seven of the eight involved Third World immigrants.

-- The REDLAC report said that girls between the ages of 10 and 15 accounted for more than 15 percent of all births in Argentina and 17 percent of all births in Uruguay.

By contrast, less than 2 percent of births in the U.S. are to girls in that age group -- and most of those are Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10 and 14 than whites, according to a Centers for Disease Control study.

All peasant cultures exhibit extremely non-progressive views on women and children. Mexico just happens to have the peasant culture that lives within walking distance of the United States.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/c ... SR1QAaD.99
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Here are some statistics that should raise the hackles of decent American citizens.

According to North Carolinians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement, illegal immigrants commit hundreds of sex crimes against children in that state every month -- 350 in the month of April 2014, 299 in May, and more than 400 sex crimes against children in August and September.

More than 90 percent of the perpetrators are Hispanic. I didn't know there were that many Hispanics in North Carolina! When not providing North Carolina farmers with cheap labor, immigrant workers seem to spend all their free time raping little girls. (It's a wonder they find the time to do all that drunk driving.)

These websites aren't even counting legal immigrants. It's bad enough that the government can't stop foreign rapists from sneaking into our country. But how about the rapists the government looked over and decided to let in?

We'll never know about their criminal predations, to say nothing of their burden on the taxpayers. The government won't tell us, and the media would bury the information if it did.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/c ... SR1QAaD.99
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

The media covers up the fact that it is illegal aliens who are molesting American children! Why? Who does that help? What is the purpose of covering up for stinking child molesters? Even the worst criminals in our federal prisons have enough sense to deem child molesters' status as the lowest of the low and they put their lives in danger.

We all know it's true so why does the media try to hide pedophiles who attack children and babies?

Why is there silence on the part of liberals when these issues come up? It is an approval of the cover up or they would say otherwise. How can decent human beings possibly hold those views? Can anyone explain it to me please? I don't get it. At all.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I have been reaching out for answers from you guys for years. You refuse - why? What are you hiding?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Ummmm....you really are a slow learner, Bev...but one more time in a nut shell... you don't discuss anything...you try to force feed your opinions and POV's on others...many who don't necessarily disagree with some of your contentions... they just don't want to get badgered...you're wound tighter than a teddy bear, and your way is the only way. and your truths are the only truths.... nothing left to discuss...and you have no idea how to turn that around...if that is even possible after all these years... you just don't get it. :shrug:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Anybody up for a rule about overusing the Bold button? My God. :roll:
Don't look at me, I just work here.
broman

Post by broman »

Based on the numbers of the immigration group that would be over 3600 (300x12) committed only by suspected illegal immigrants.

In 2013 the whole state of North Carolina had only 1,770 for the whole state regardless of race or legal status.
http://crimereporting.ncdoj.gov/public/ ... ummary.pdf
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Brooke wrote: Obama freed 36,007 illegal-alien thugs.
Wow! All by himself?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Yes Wabash, his policies rule. Read the Morton Memos.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I'm impressed. That's a lot of paperwork for him to process all by his lonesome.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Everybody's good at something. Maybe this is his thing.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Good job Wabash, you proved that you didn't read them.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

You would be correct. I wouldn't waste my time reading one of your links.

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

You should try it sometime, you would know why it makes no sense to hold your views. Which I don't understand because I would feel foolish being duped by a lying president. The facts are out there, why don't you want to know what they are?