Re: PC'ness Aided and Abetted San Bernadino Terrorists

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:55 am

](*,)
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Hmmmm. The FedEx truck just stopped at my neighbor's house. That's about 5 days in a row. Anybody got 911's number? :-k

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:50 pm

I know you're being a wise ass, but we all should all be looking at things seriously. We're smart enough to recognize things that just don't look right. Most of the times, we do ignore it and we've been right. But these are different times we're living in. I sure as heck know if I see something that just doesn't look right, I'm going to pay more attention, and at least alert the authorities.

We all need to start looking at things differently, and looking out for each other. The blame game needs to end.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Asians have taken over the LWV golf course...I called. They said a dirty word and hung up on me. I couldn't place the accent.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Have a legitimate issue and use your big boy voice and they might take you seriously.

not4u13

Post by not4u13 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:11 pm

If your neighbor is up late every night working in their garage, receives a lot of deliveries and recently returned from travel abroad, what exactly are you going to say to the authorities when you call? What do you think the "probable cause" would be to issue a search warrant?

Sure, an officer can come out and make some general observations, talk to the individual in question and maybe even ask if they can take a look around, but even then, they would need to have some sort of reason.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Why would you be asking for a search warrant? If you present why you think something doesn't look right, and they agree with you, they're bright enough to know whether to send someone or not. A trained professional certainly would have a good idea if something wasn't right by asking a few questions.

Better to be wrong than not say anything.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Most HOAs don't let you keep your garage door open, so most anything you'd be doing in there could look suspicious to the sufficiently paranoid.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:43 pm

John, why are you arguing about something that cost 14 lives and 21 people with horrible injuries? If that neighbor had reported them then the 25 victims would be going about their lives.

I don't get it, why do you want to protect bad people? I hope you answer because I don't understand folks with your mindset. I am not criticizing, I am truly puzzled. Where is that innate need to protect your own?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:46 pm

sbayhills: Have a legitimate issue and use your big boy voice and they might take you seriously.
Image Excellent post!
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Quote from the article

According to Syed Farook’s stupid neighbors, they saw what this murderous “moderate” Muslim and his Bride Of Frankenstein were doing but they were “afraid” of being labeled a “racial profiler”. This unrighteous fear, foisted on us by the Leftist Thought Police, allowed the Muslim terrorist to light up dozens of unsuspecting citizens.

Lets keep in mind the statement and the actions of the neighbor have been spun by the writers from Townhall and like minded media into an act of willfully ignoring criminal activity in his community. The article's title says aided and abetted. The neighbor is not guilty of that. I agree with both sbayhills and not4u13, but this article is way beyond that discussion.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Most HOAs don't let you keep your garage door open, so most anything you'd be doing in there could look suspicious to the sufficiently paranoid
I know you're going to be able to figure out what is suspicious and what is paranoid. Are you telling me you've never seen anything in your neighborhood that just didn't look right? Geez.......

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

It was not only the activity in the garage and many package deliveries, it was also the appearance of Farook. He grew a beard and began wearing Muslim religious clothing.

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:52 pm

sbayhills wrote:
Most HOAs don't let you keep your garage door open, so most anything you'd be doing in there could look suspicious to the sufficiently paranoid
I know you're going to be able to figure out what is suspicious and what is paranoid. Are you telling me you've never seen anything in your neighborhood that just didn't look right? Geez.......
If the suspicion was not reported would that make a person an abettor to the crime that was committed?

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Why not keep our public safety employees busy?? They are smart enough to tell whether someone is acting suspicious or nervous.. It keeps them from getting bored. Hell there were 6 cop cars at a minor fender bender on Warner and Newland last night and every one was laughing and joking around the cars. My back fence neighbor had a garage fire a couple of weeks ago. There were 14 fire trucks around the block after said neighbor already put it out with his fire extinguisher.. --:--
Of course it works the other way too. a neighbor of my friend in Santa Ana has called 911 so many times that he now gets a $500 ticket every time he calls over BS.. The judge almost took his cell phone away, but legally couldn't do that...
The FBI ignored 12 people who were taking commercial flight lessons, but were only interested in flying the passenger jets, not landing them. We all found out why on 9/11/2001..
The Colorado theater shooter was acting "weird", covered his windows with tin foil and received many packages of ammo and guns. No one paid him any attention until after he shot up a bunch of movie goers..
Neighbors wondered about the goings on in an apartment near San Bernadino, but no one picked up the phone. Oh well..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:36 pm

If the suspicion was not reported would that make a person an abettor to the crime that was committed?
Where in the world did that come from? NO. But I'm sure he would wish he had.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:41 pm

broman, take the scenario under discussion and see if you can figure it out for yourself without asking stupid questions. 25 victims because someone didn't report suspicious activity - can you weigh the difference between 14 deaths and 21 injured by someone not calling the authorities. If you can't, then God help you.

How old are you anyway? You seem really young, are you? You remind me of a ball in a pin ball machine that is whacking all over the place. :lol:

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Dogs bark at the moon. The moon doesn't bark back.

broman

Post by broman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Brooke wrote:broman, take the scenario under discussion and see if you can figure it out for yourself without asking stupid questions. 25 victims because someone didn't report suspicious activity - can you weigh the difference between 14 deaths and 21 injured by someone not calling the authorities. If you can't, then God help you.

How old are you anyway? You seem really young, are you? You remind me of a ball in a pin ball machine that is whacking all over the place. :lol:
Brooke your predictable. You don't have the depth of knowledge to understand or answer my questions so you call them stupid.By the way, I'm still waiting for you to prove that my survey was bogus and I just make things up on the other thread. Martha and the Vandellas!!!

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:24 pm

No broman, you should have posted you're predictable. Your is incorrect.

broman, I created this thread so I do have the depth of knowledge regarding the topic under discussion. It is up to the individual to decide within their own moral conscience since cowards who would do nothing would never be prosecuted for it.