[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now - Page 23 - Orange County Forums

Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

Credo ut intelligam

Re: Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Is there a crack in the "wall" of Leftist Resistance to border security? Steny Hoyer, #2 Democrat in the House said the following yesterday:

"We’ve supported substantial restraints," Hoyer said of Democrats. "We’ve supported fencing. We’ve supported other technologies. So my own view is that this is not an issue of morality. A wall is immoral if it tries to imprison people who shouldn’t be imprisoned."

"A wall that protects people is not immoral," Hoyer said Wednesday. "I think the issue is whether it works."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... moral.html

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:42 pm

I just hope Chuck and Nancy don't find out about these immoralities...

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Immoral and racist!

“The hypocrisy is raging here. I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s deranged. We have an ongoing problem that results in rapes and murders, illegal drugs, human trafficking. The president, who wants to fix the problem and help innocent people, is being mocked, laughed at, made fun of, and ridiculed and stonewalled by the Democrats. This is what unhinged looks like.” (Rush Limbaugh, JAN.11, 2019)

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 pm

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 pm

LOL. Factoid: There was once a wall where all those people are standing in the picture up above (hence "Wall" St.). It didn't work. The British invaded by sea.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Remember when Democrats used to support border security? [even if they didn't really mean it]

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:08 am

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:10 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:12 am

Last edited by Wabash on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:41 am

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:43 am

George Will

Donald Trump

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:09 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:10 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 am

The only ones who will benefit from a private built wall are all the consultants that will be required. That group will love cashing the checks from the fools who contributed to the GoFundMe account.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:53 am

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:56 am

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:59 am

Return to “Immigration”