[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now - Page 24 - Orange County Forums

Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

Wabash

Re: Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am

One was voted on by the majority. The other was not.

Could you explain what the bullet train has to do with illegal immigration?

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:21 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Bick

Postby Bick » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 am

Bick

Postby Bick » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:43 am

Last edited by Bick on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:45 am

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am

A simple, "none" would have sufficed.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 am

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:49 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 am

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:21 am

Bick

Postby Bick » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 am

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:33 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:17 am

I don't think the ignore function blocks people's replies to them, does it? I prefer manually ignoring people, anyway. It isn't that hard to do. Unless you're, um... one of those people who feels compelled to reply to anything and everything, whether you have anything to actually, like, "say" or not.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 am

It won't let me block MDDad. Something about him being a moderator

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 am

MDDad has some mod permissions, as do Crayegg and 18e. You probably can't block them, either.

One of those things that comes with being a respected member of the community.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:05 pm

I am The Voice of Reason

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Crayegg and 18e were appointed to the Oversight Committee a few years ago as sort of a "Christopher Commission" for the mods. MDDad was added later. In order for them to do what they had to do, I had to give them some permissions that are on the "mod" menu. To the software that makes them mods whether they actually are or not or whether or not they've ever had reason to use their mod permissions.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Make Them Cry Again In 2020

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 pm

He's banned permanently. And he might get some company. The High School board could especially use some housekeeping.

Return to “Immigration”