Summer Vacations

Things to do, watch, listen to, read, drink and eat
Zebra

Re: Summer Vacations

Postby Zebra » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 am

Notorious wrote:Do not watch the Gettysburg presentation at the Visitor Center thing, it is god awful and boring. It's terrible.

Roger that Noto. Saw it when I was way young back in '66 (Uh, that's 1966). It was real bad then with lights showing the battle lines. I was enthralled with that battle and studied Gettysburg extensively when I was a younster. And you're right Dave. I remember that same feeling looking back at where Pickett's Charge came from. Last time I was in DC was also '66 so there's been many moons gone by since I've seen that city.

Reno sure as hell will beat Fresno for the referee camp this year. Fresno in June doesn't sound fun.

Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X

Notorious

Postby Notorious » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Zebra wrote:
Roger that Noto. Saw it when I was way young back in '66 (Uh, that's 1966). It was real bad then with lights showing the battle lines. I was enthralled with that battle and studied Gettysburg extensively when I was a younster. And you're right Dave. I remember that same feeling looking back at where Pickett's Charge came from. Last time I was in DC was also '66 so there's been many moons gone by since I've seen that city.

Reno sure as hell will beat Fresno for the referee camp this year. Fresno in June doesn't sound fun.

They didn't change a thing when I went in '02 or in '06. Same lights/battle lines, it has a success rate of 75-80% in putting people to sleep.

I think we should rethink waterboarding and just make accused terrorists watch it.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

AsIfYouKnew

Postby AsIfYouKnew » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Probably going to NorCal again this year. Casetella is a magical place.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

roberta22

Postby roberta22 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 am

Hello,

Last year I went to Conejo Valley with my kids, and that is a very amazing place to visit with kids. There are many adventurous spots for kids where your children will enjoy their vacations. This time I am again planning a small trip with my family to Conejo but along with Conejo, I want to go to places near it. So will you please suggest some beautiful places near Conejo Valley?

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Entertainment”