Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Things to do, watch, listen to, read, drink and eat
Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Stupid jerk! Ahole elitist thinks he above the rules.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/alec-baldw ... 6498.story

Alec Baldwin says he was kicked off an American Airlines flight on Tuesday for refusing to turn off his iPad while he played the Scrabble knockoff "Words With Friends."
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Wiley » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Not a big deal. He apparently boarded another American Airline flight and went on his way. I may not like Baldwin's politics but he is an amazing talent on the big and little screen.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Wiley wrote:Not a big deal. He apparently boarded another American Airline flight and went on his way. I may not like Baldwin's politics but he is an amazing talent on the big and little screen.

Very tolerant of you. I can't stand the jerk.

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]

A performance worthy of an oscar. :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam:
Pathetic JERK! Doesn't even know how old his own daughter was.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Talk about a man staring at a goat!

[BBvideo 425,350][/BBvideo]
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Wiley » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Baldwin later apologized for his verbal attack on his daughter over the phone. At the time his former wife, Kim Basinger was being more abusive by constantly filling her full of negative discourse about her father.

"I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child," he wrote on his website. "I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened."

Both Baldwin and his daughter have struggle socially as a father and daughter but they remain typical of entertainers and their children. Baldwin is yet another progressive Liberal who isn't a person of faith.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Wiley wrote:Baldwin later apologized for his verbal attack on his daughter over the phone. At the time his former wife, Kim Basinger was being more abusive by constantly filling her full of negative discourse about her father.

"I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child," he wrote on his website. "I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened."

Both Baldwin and his daughter have struggle socially as a father and daughter but they remain typical of entertainers and their children. Baldwin is yet another progressive Liberal who isn't a person of faith.
Apologized for berating his daughter of for getting caught? I say he was sorry he got caught.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Wiley » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Wiley wrote:Baldwin later apologized for his verbal attack on his daughter over the phone. At the time his former wife, Kim Basinger was being more abusive by constantly filling her full of negative discourse about her father.

"I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child," he wrote on his website. "I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened."

Both Baldwin and his daughter have struggle socially as a father and daughter but they remain typical of entertainers and their children. Baldwin is yet another progressive Liberal who isn't a person of faith.
Red wrote:Apologized for berating his daughter of for getting caught? I say he was sorry he got caught.
Baldwin's rant was captured on a private recording machine. It's not like he scolded her face to face.

Once again, his ex-wife's vindictiveness was displayed when she went to the media with the recording.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 am

Wiley wrote:
Baldwin's rant was captured on a private recording machine. It's not like he scolded her face to face.

Once again, his ex-wife's vindictiveness was displayed when she went to the media with the recording.
I would think my wife would go to the media and the Police after those THREATS. You are wrong on this one.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Vilepagan
Posts: 12547
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Vilepagan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:38 am

Red wrote:I would think my wife would go to the media and the Police after those THREATS. You are wrong on this one.
Just out of curiosity Red, why did you put this thread in "National" as opposed to the "Off-Topic Forum"?

Is this really important national news or more like gossip?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:01 am

Vilepagan wrote:
Just out of curiosity Red, why did you put this thread in "National" as opposed to the "Off-Topic Forum"?

Is this really important national news or more like gossip?
It's National News. I want the whole Nation to know what a JERK he is. :mrgreen: Feel free to move it.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
SoMelo
Posts: 12322
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by SoMelo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 am

Vilepagan wrote:
Just out of curiosity Red, why did you put this thread in "National" as opposed to the "Off-Topic Forum"?

Is this really important national news or more like gossip?
Or in the Entertainment thread

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 19714
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by John Q. Public » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 am

SoMelo wrote: Or in the Entertainment thread
OK.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24532
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 am

Red continues to display his success envy.

Baldwin has achieved more than Red will ever do in several lifetimes.

Starting with his salary from 30 Rock alone. About $300K.....per episode.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 am

Wabash wrote:Red continues to display his success envy.

Baldwin has achieved more than Red will ever do in several lifetimes.

Starting with his salary from 30 Rock alone. About $300K.....per episode.
"You can shine your shoes and wear a suit
You can comb your hair and look quite cute
You can hide your face behind a smile
One thing you can't hide is when you are
CRIPPLED INSIDE!"

John Lennon
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 24532
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Wabash » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am

Red wrote: "You can shine your shoes and wear a suit
You can comb your hair and look quite cute
You can hide your face behind a smile
One thing you can't hide is when you are
CRIPPLED INSIDE!"

John Lennon
First off there is the incredible irony of you citing the words of a liberal. That's a :ROFL: moment.

Then, we all know you're crippled inside. Your success envy of liberals displays it every day.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 am

Red wrote:
"You can shine your shoes and wear a suit
You can comb your hair and look quite cute
You can hide your face behind a smile
One thing you can't hide is when you are
CRIPPLED INSIDE!"

John Lennon
John was a tad fouled up inside...."GO West, young man....learn about the sex." Yoko Ono.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 am

Wabash wrote: First off there is the incredible irony of you citing the words of a liberal. That's a :ROFL: moment.

Then, we all know you're crippled inside. Your success envy of liberals displays it every day.
Hey Viles, this is a personal attack. How about a warning?
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33550
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:22 am

Wabash wrote: First off there is the incredible irony of you citing the words of a liberal. That's a :ROFL: moment.

Then, we all know you're crippled inside. Your success envy of liberals displays it every day.
Red wrote: Hey Viles, this is a personal attack. How about a warning?
True, though..... :mrgreen:

Stop your whining....you sound like Wiley..... :mrgreen:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

User avatar
GOODave
Posts: 26392
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by GOODave » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:26 am

Wabash wrote: First off there is the incredible irony of you citing the words of a liberal. .
Why? What if (against all odds) a liberal actually says something noteworthy or accurate?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Alec Baldwin Gets Kicked Off an American Airlines Plane

Post by Red » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 am

Parrotpaul wrote:

True, though..... :mrgreen:

Stop your whining....you sound like Wiley..... :mrgreen:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander and I know wabash has been banned before. It would be nice to get another vacation for him. Besides, I am just pointing out the phoniness and double standard of a "certain" mod.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Post Reply