Limbaugh has Lung Cancer

Things to do, watch, listen to, read, drink and eat
Wabash

Limbaugh has Lung Cancer

Post by Wabash » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:58 pm

I'm going with God's will.

Karma can be a cruel mistress.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Limbaugh has Lung Cancer

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:49 pm

I'll go with "I wouldn't wish it on anyone."
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Easy to tell the ones who have no experience with it...best not to speak
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:16 pm

Hard to have much sympathy for someone who spewed so much undeserved hatred.

Sorry if that offends some. But that is how I feel about this individual.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Luca

Post by Luca » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:30 am

I have to complement you, JQ and Omar, for rising above convention and being man enough to express the better angels of your nature. I'm impressed..............................Luca

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:39 am

Yeah. I should be sympathetic to this.

1. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

2. “Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.”

3. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

4. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”

5. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

6. [To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

7. “I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.”

8. Limbaugh’s many attacks on Obama.

Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’ has said that Obama was not Black but Arab because Kenya is an Arab region, even though Arabs are less than one percent of Kenya.

All while claiming christian values.

Sorry.

Now.....if he were to show some contrition to those he has wronged I would change my mind.

He might. But I doubt it.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Disappointed that you expected anything less, Luca. I figured you of all would know better than to lump everyone with an opposing political viewpoint into the same box.

Wishing Limbaugh nothing but the best health-wise, but in view of his decades-long record of offensive public statements, this is nevertheless extremely regrettable:

Trump Says He Will Award Rush Limbaugh With Medal of Freedom

Trump soils everything he comes into contact with...now we can add the MOF to the list.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 am

Speaking of the MOF.

A 70 year old bigoted draft duster went home with one.

A 100 year old Tuskegee Airman who defended our country did not.

That says all that is needed about whose accomplishments are worth recognizing by this administration.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 am

One last point about Limbaugh's lung cancer. He was known to be a prolific smoker.

Is there no personal responsibility for purposely engaging in an unhealthy activity known to cause the malady that has afflicted him?
Attachments
rush limbaugh.jpg
rush limbaugh.jpg (22.93 KiB) Viewed 525 times

ShiftyMutt

Post by ShiftyMutt » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:25 am

I wish him the same treatment he gave for Michael J. Fox, RBG, the Obama’s and people of color. He’s a vile man that spent his entire life spreading it. Great way to diminish one of the highest civilian honors.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Mother Theresa, Rosa Parks...and Rush Limbaugh

Everything he touches...
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:42 pm
Mother Theresa, Rosa Parks...and Rush Limbaugh
Let's play. Which one of these is not like the others?

ETTD

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Next up...Alex Jones?
George Will

Donald Trump

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Lots of memes out there. This is one of the best.

Ironically the First Lady is supposed to be opposed to bullying and those who do it.

#bebest
Attachments
86173765_3246027042078112_5896205320983674880_n.jpg