Rick Reavis

The No Bull Board
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Rick Reavis

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 am

One of Mission Viejo’s colorful and involved citizens passed away Tuesday night. Rick Reavis, husband of former mayor Gail Reavis, succumbed after a year-long battle with lung cancer.

http://missionviejodispatch.com/passing ... ck-reavis/

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Re: Rick Reavis

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 am

RIP, Rick....I always enjoyed his wife Gail's participation at the OC Supes meetings during the ET years.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wiley

Postby Wiley » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 am

Worked with Rick and Gail to produce a TV show supporting the first reform recall movement against the CUSD school superitendent and board. Both avid conservatives supporting the transparency of school spending and the city of Mission Viejo. Rest in peace, Rick. Your life's work is behind you and the legacy you've left willl leave an indelible print of change and growth on the pages of Orange County's history book.
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

Hanna

Postby Hanna » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 am

I am sorry I missed this post the first time. Gail and Rick were active in their community, during the El Toro fight and later in the city.

Gail gathered all the information about the contaminated field and was active poster on the old El Toro Chronicles.

My deepest condolences Gail. May you cherish Rick's memories.

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Wiley wrote:Worked with Rick and Gail to produce a TV show supporting the first reform recall movement against the CUSD school superitendent and board. Both avid conservatives supporting the transparency of school spending and the city of Mission Viejo. Rest in peace, Rick. Your life's work is behind you and the legacy you've left willl leave an indelible print of change and growth on the pages of Orange County's history book.

OK now this is spooky

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 pm

oceanvue wrote:
OK now this is spooky

Was that his last post?

Return to “The El Toro Chronicles”