El Toro Great Park Coverup Article

The No Bull Board
mary

El Toro Great Park Coverup Article

Postby mary » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Saw a whopper of an article at newsOC.org that exposes a coverup in irvine the local papers have yet to pick up on. It's an article that really blows the lid off of what's really going on with el toro and the great park. I am glad to see the truth exposed. I just feel bad for those good folks living in irvine that are impacted by the contamination. Shame on all the "players" mentioned in the article for perpetrating such a huge coverup. Shame, too, on the register and times for not getting the story. Who are these papers owned by, anyway? It's no wonder these papers are going down the tubes. Can't wait to see the "fallout" from this.

RSinLF

Re: El Toro Great Park Coverup Article

Postby RSinLF » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:55 am

Gee, an Orange County "news" website 100% devoted to El Toro, stories with no authors credited, quotes from unnamed sources, published by an unknown "news" agency. The WHOIS lookup for this site is also completely anonymous as well. Credibility: zero.

mary

Postby mary » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Thought it might be bogus also until I went to the library in the article and verified what I already knew. Since the library is in Irvine, why don't you go take a look yourself, or have someone else do it for you? What the article, newsoc.org, and others are saying is accurate--go take a look. And to think Irvine and others have been allowing this bad stuff to linger under people's homes since the 80's is just wrong. How would you like to be one of the homeowners in Irvine that sits atop the plume? Irvine has lots of explaining to do.

FrankDrebben

Postby FrankDrebben » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Mary = Marsha on many others Boards. If you follow this person around, all they do is repost nonsense from that website and then try to substantiate their claims by saying that they checked the library. Same posts everywhere. It won't last long though, The Irvine Company is suiing for trade libel and will get the registration details through a court order.

Return to “The El Toro Chronicles”