"Greece and Portugal" - old memories

The No Bull Board
Hanna

"Greece and Portugal" - old memories

Postby Hanna » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 pm

As I was reading the Wall St. Journal, I ran into a story that mentioned Greece and Portugal in one sentence: "Moody’s Raises Red Flags on Greece , Portugal." And I had to smile, remembering this phrase in the battle of El Toro.

http://occonnect.com/eltoro/archive00/a ... ?read=3308

Fordama

Re: "Greece and Portugal" - old memories

Postby Fordama » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Hanna wrote:As I was reading the Wall St. Journal, I ran into a story that mentioned Greece and Portugal in one sentence: "Moody’s Raises Red Flags on Greece , Portugal." And I had to smile, remembering this phrase in the battle of El Toro.

http://occonnect.com/eltoro/archive00/a ... ?read=3308
Why did I think this was going to be a thread about some post high school trip you took and your adventures with bare chested Mediterranean men?

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Hanna

Postby Hanna » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Fordama wrote:Why did I think this was going to be a thread about some post high school trip you took and your adventures with bare chested Mediterranean men?

Fordama

I can only be responsible for my line of association. Won't even try to figure out yours..

\:D/

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 pm

It's hard to believe that was 9 years ago. Glad that Chuck Smith didn't get his way with us.

I remember there was a picture of Chucky in that Metro article. I cut it out and used it as the center on my dart board until it fell apart.

Return to “The El Toro Chronicles”