hollyweird will/should crash....

Red

hollyweird will/should crash....

Postby Red » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 am

Oh wow! My very own custom 3D glasses!!!! Sign me up! :giggle: These useful idiots who talk about their adoration of big government protecting the "little people" are hypocrites! Time to BAN hollyweird. Please people, go find something better to do. Go to the beach, ride a bike, or take a hike. Tell hollyweird to go pound sand. Quit funding their multi-million bank accounts and quit allowing them to keep poisoning your mind with their garbage.

http://now.msn.com/dollar50-tickets-sig ... for-movies

$50 to see Brad Pitt fight zombies — but you're on your own for drinks

Steven Spielberg and George Lucas recently foretold a film industry "meltdown," with big-budget films having to sustain themselves by charging $50-$150 for movie tickets. Well, maybe these two famous directors should open up a psychic business together because lo and behold, Paramount is offering $50 "mega tickets" to "World War Z." Your "mega-ticket" will guarantee you admission on opening night to a 3D viewing, your very own "custom" 3D glasses, a download or stream of the movie when it's released to video, an official limited-edition movie poster — and a small popcorn. What, you thought $50 would get you a large? [Source]

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Re: hollyweird will/should crash....

Postby Wabash » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 am

How ironic that a conservative who claims to embrace freedom would criticize an entire industry that is one of the best examples of a free market business model. No different than ticket and concession pricing at just about any college or pro sports event. No one is being forced to pay $50 for a movie ticket.

Yet nary a peep about the outrageous sums of taxpayer dollars being spent on the overruns for the F-35 and eight digit salaries for the principal executives of those corporations. And let's not get started about the current farm bill that expands Ag subsidies for corporate ownership.

More phony outrage that is just pitiful.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “Movies”