"JFK: The Smoking Gun"

SLK230

"JFK: The Smoking Gun"

Postby SLK230 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:13 am

[11/06/13 - 01:54 PM]

2.1 Million Viewers Watched "JFK: The Smoking Gun" on Premiere Night

JFK: The Smoking Gun is a two-hour documentary inspired by the book of the same name from veteran police detective Colin McLaren, who spent four and a half years on the forensic cold-case investigation of JFK's assassination and believes he has found the smoking gun that killed the president.

After reading Bonar Menninger's "Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK" which details the 25 years of painstaking work done by ballistics expert Howard Donahue, McLaren committed himself to digging even deeper in the case with the discipline of his crime scene investigation experience. McLaren's investigation marks the first and only time a qualified homicide detective has carefully analyzed the complete catalog of evidence, testimony and witness statements surrounding the JFK assassination using modern techniques and the most recently released information.

Using state-of-the-art investigative tools and research methodologies, McLaren answers what is perhaps the most asked question of the last 50 years - who killed JFK? For those interested in going deeper into the books behind the story, "JFK: The Smoking Gun" and "Mortal Error: The Shot that Killed JFK", both books are available to buy through links featured at http://www.reelz.com/smokinggun.

-Additional chances to watch JFK: The Smoking Gun:
Friday, November 8 at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT and 12am ET/ 9pm PT
Sunday, November 10 at 5pm ET/ 2pm PT
Tuesday, November 12 at 10pm ET/ 7pm PT
Friday, November 15 at 5pm ET/ 2pm PT
Monday, November 18 at 1am ET/ 10pm PT
Friday, November 22 at 6pm ET/ 3pm PT and 12am ET/ 9pm PT

<MORE> http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2 ... 06reelz01/

I found this Documentary to offer up IMO, a very plausible and surprising scenario to the Kennedy assassination. His theory is based in fact and is very interesting.

Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Re: "JFK: The Smoking Gun"

Postby crayegg » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

Are you gonna make us watch the show or could you sketch out the conclusion?

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am

LOL...is this supposed to be like another non-fiction version of the Warren Report?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:44 am

Not sure what their conclusions are, but hopefully it isn't a rehash of the magic bullet theory, which has been completely and utterly debunked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... SBXW1-VGmM

http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/models.htm
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am

There are so many coincidences with the Lincoln assasination that I bet they were both killed by the same person. :lol:
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 am

Conspiracy theory is always fun. I haven't watched the Smoking Gun, but I went to Dealy Plaza on Tuesday while I was in Dallas and I bought a newspaper with all the conspiracies from the same guy I bought one from on my last visit. This version has actual copies of signed affidavits from eye witnesses. One was from a 15 year old boy who saw Oswald moments before the assassination in the window of the book depository, and then he saw the gun right after the first shot. Another was from a woman who was across the street from the Grassy Knoll who saw what appeared to be gun smoke right behind the short retaining wall. Did you know the motorcade route was changed (supposedly by LBJ) the night before? Hmmmmm???? :eh?:

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Probably some dude smokin' a blunt.

I was at Love Field in Dallas the day JFK got shot. I was in the Lackland AFB drum and bugle corps, and we flew from Kelley AFB to Love Field early that morning to march in the parade. We were a back-up unit, and we never left Love field...they didn't use us. They put us back onto our plane, and when we were aloft, we got the sad news, The next morning at Lackland, there was a humungous pre-dawn celebration in the amphitheater...if you can imagine the sound of thousands of troop's boots marching along, the troops all carrying flashlights with the long clear red plastic covers over the bulb marching into the place. I'll never forget any of that....then I got food poisoning the next week...not a good week at all.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm

I've been to Dealy Plaza and took the Book Depository tour. What surprised me is the distance of the shot from the window wasn't that much. Only about 70 yards if memory serves me correctly. Not a difficult shot for anyone with a rudimentary training in shooting.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:18 pm

CRAYEGG SAID:

"Are you gonna make us watch the show or could you sketch out the conclusion?"
=========================================================

Basically the conclusion was the first 2 bullets didn't kill Kennedy.

It was a 3rd bullet that was accidentally fired from the secret service car that was following behind the JFK's car.

This is a 2 or 3 sentence summary of a 2 hour documentary.

He make a very good and logical case for his findings. It also explains why there was so much missing evidence and unanswered questions.

The secret service covered the whole thing up. Who better to do it.

Again, in my opinion he makes a very compelling argument.
Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

Return to “Movies”