Game of Thrones!

Red

Game of Thrones!

Post by Red » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Anybody watch it this season? Thoughts. The ending was kind of cool.

Parrotpaul

Re: Game of Thrones!

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm

I did. It's a pretty involved scenario, but I like the queen who beds her brother, and, we find out in the final show of the season, her son as well. All the leaders except for the father of all the kids are now dead, and the blonde hottie who got dragged off by the Neanderthal type is now super powerful...I do like that she strips every so often and shows why we watch the show religiously...but that mini-dragon on her shoulder in the final shot portends a second season where the fantasy rolls in big time. My favorite character is the bastard dwarf son. Cool dude...survivor type and quite bright and in touch. The small girl will raise some hell next year. I want to eviscerate the kid-king. The only fantasy I ever liked was DUNE.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Post by Red » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Paul wrote:I did. It's a pretty involved scenario, but I like the queen who beds her brother, and, we find out in the final show of the season, her son as well. All the leaders except for the father of all the kids are now dead, and the blonde hottie who got dragged off by the Neanderthal type is now super powerful...I do like that she strips every so often and shows why we watch the show religiously...but that mini-dragon on her shoulder in the final shot portends a second season where the fantasy rolls in big time. My favorite character is the bastard dwarf son. Cool dude...survivor type and quite bright and in touch. The small girl will raise some hell next year. I want to eviscerate the kid-king. The only fantasy I ever liked was DUNE.
The queen is a creep. I hate the kid king. Hope he gets drawn and quartered. He will by Arya Stark. Khal Drogo had to be killed off. He is the new Conan. The halfling, Tryion Lannister is pretty smart and funny. He will get back at his Father.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Red wrote:Anybody watch it this season? Thoughts. The ending was kind of cool.
I'm not reading any more of this thread except this first post because I just finished the 4th episode.

My wife has been trying to get me to watch it for a while, but I didn't want to get caught up in another show. But after school was out I had some time, so yesterday I watched the pilot. A bit slow. Then the second episode--things changed.

This show is addicting as crack!

I'll finish out the first season in the next couple of days and come back to this thread.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am

Fordama wrote: I'm not reading any more of this thread except this first post because I just finished the 4th episode.

My wife has been trying to get me to watch it for a while, but I didn't want to get caught up in another show. But after school was out I had some time, so yesterday I watched the pilot. A bit slow. Then the second episode--things changed.

I'll finish out the first season in the next couple of days and come back to this thread.

Fordama
Sorry Fordie.

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Fordama wrote: I'm not reading any more of this thread except this first post because I just finished the 4th episode.

Fordama

I am with you and just starting episode four today. I do need some help because I got consfused on one part back in episode 2. (I think) The queen (of the fat guy with beard) is a Lassiter? The dwarf and blond dude (described as twins) are Lassiters also and are her brothers? Was the blond dude really hammering his sister? (very gross and very mid-evil)
I am The Voice of Reason

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 pm

RPW wrote:

I am with you and just starting episode four today. I do need some help because I got consfused on one part back in episode 2. (I think) The queen (of the fat guy with beard) is a Lassiter? The dwarf and blond dude (described as twins) are Lassiters also and are her brothers? Was the blond dude really hammering his sister? (very gross and very mid-evil)
It's Lannister and he isnt the one she is hammering. She is one sick character.

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Red wrote:

Do i need to start over? Who was the guy with her up in the tower when he pushed the boy out the window? I thought he was the normal twin to the dwarf and they keep saying the queen is their sister.
I am The Voice of Reason

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 pm

lol..what network is this show on?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm

slowyoroll wrote:lol..what network is this show on?

HBO
I am The Voice of Reason

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:06 pm

I would have liked to see more of Tyrion (The Imp!) in action, but we know he is being sent to Kings landing to serve as Hand of the King.....that should be fun
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Red wrote:
Sickening isn’t it. Banging her younger brother and her twin brother. I would not be surprised if she is not also doing the same with her son Joffrey. Like Isis did in Egypt.

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 pm

RoadRunner wrote: Sickening isn’t it. Banging her younger brother and her twin brother. I would not be surprised if she is not also doing the same with her son Joffrey. Like Isis did in Egypt.

Wait that is her brother that was behind her in the tower? He is the twin of Tyrion?? That little dwarf is hilarious with all his whores.
I am The Voice of Reason

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm

RPW wrote:

Do i need to start over? Who was the guy with her up in the tower when he pushed the boy out the window? I thought he was the normal twin to the dwarf and they keep saying the queen is their sister.
The queen-Cersei and jaime lannister are twins and the boy king is their son :puke: . The halfling is the brother of Cersei and Jaime. Their Father is the wealthy General that waged war against the Starks.

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 pm

RPW wrote:

Wait that is her brother that was behind her in the tower? He is the twin of Tyrion?? That little dwarf is hilarious with all his whores.

yup...Tyrion gets down....I sent you a link to his new lady friend

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

RPW wrote:

No the taller brother, Jaime is the guy that shoved the Stark kid off the tower and the lady are TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 pm

RPW wrote:

No...he is her twin, and in the last episode she's banging her younger brother who is a page to the kiing. One question...what's up with Lady Stark's sister and her about ten year old son sitting at her breast and feeding. That was a kick.

The dwarf, the new and powerful dragon lady with the hot bod, and the little girl posing as a boy to stay alive will be HUGE next season.
Last edited by Parrotpaul on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Sometimes you just have to slap a little b!!!tch...over and over and over again.
Attachments
tyrion-slaps-joffrey (1).gif
tyrion-slaps-joffrey (1).gif (1.62 MiB) Viewed 491 times
Last edited by RoadRunner on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red

Post by Red » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 pm

RoadRunner wrote: Sickening isn’t it. Banging her younger brother and her twin brother. I would not be surprised if she is not also doing the same with her son Joffrey. Like Isis did in Egypt.
I cant wait until Joffery gets drawn and quartered! I hate that dude. The casting person did a good job picking that actor. I hate him on site. :ROFL:

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Red wrote:
I cant wait until Joffery gets drawn and quartered! I hate that dude. The casting person did a good job picking that actor. I hate him on site. :ROFL:
Joffrey looks like this jack@ss
Attachments
jimmy-clausen-300x256.jpg
jimmy-clausen-300x256.jpg (20.15 KiB) Viewed 490 times