Notable Death 2018...Roseanne

Professor Fate

Re: Notable Death 2018...Roseanne

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:15 pm

I also have never seen Roseanne's show. But I have thought about doing so, but I never got around to it.

Red, I agree there is a double standard going on here in both entertainment, and politics. Dump both Roseanne and Samantha Bee, or neither.

Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Racism is entirely different. But I also think there’s far more to this than any of us know. Look how fast some of the cast and crew jumped on it. Was it self defense or was it that they were fed up with it? I think Roseanne turned out to be a risk for the network and the show. I think firing her was an act of self preservation.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Then you are not paying attention to all the racism from the LEFT. I would cite them, but you won't care. You really need to drop by the store and pick up some common sense. The fact that you read Michael Moore tells me a lot.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Isn't that up to those who make that type of decision?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Red, I think Sally Field said it best.. Way to go Gidget! :thumbsup:

Sorry JQP :hide:
Attachments
F4F330F8-6FE9-4EB4-9EC1-9C508A7810CB.jpeg

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 pm

In what universe is either your post, or Sally Field's tweet not classless hatred?
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Because she’s a clueless, spoiled, insensitive liar?

I think Ms. Fields was correcting a misnomer.

Why don’t we see the same outrage from the right for what Trump has called people? Trump doesn’t seem to mind abusing or disparaging women, oh but don’t talk about his daughter. You guys are such political hacks.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Predictable misdirection and distraction from a shockingly eloquent Red who leaps to the defense of centuries-oppressed wealthy beautiful blonde white women of privilege...simply heroic
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:59 pm

ShiftyMutt wrote:Source of the post
Why don’t we see the same outrage from the right for what Trump has called people? Trump doesn’t seem to mind abusing or disparaging women, oh but don’t talk about his daughter.

Megyn Kelly shows you where the real hypocrisy is:

Megyn Kelly is calling out Samantha Bee after the late-night host referred to Ivanka Trump as a “feckless c–t” on her Wednesday night show.

Tweeting a link to a Raw Story writeup of the Full Frontal moment, Kelly, 47, called Bee’s language “disgusting” and suggested the media’s “gleeful” coverage of the monologue was hypocritical in light of its condemnation of disgraced comedian Roseanne Barr.

“This is disgusting. How is this acceptable?”

https://people.com/politics/megyn-kelly ... -roseanne/

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:14 pm

I didn't see anything I would consider gleeful.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:18 pm

I know what disgusting is and you voted for him anyway, PF.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Wabash wrote:Source of the post I didn't see anything I would consider gleeful.

You didn't, huh? You don't need to look very hard. How about her audience's gleeful response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrIInrHLZrg

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:25 pm

ShiftyMutt wrote:Source of the post I know what disgusting is and you voted for him anyway, PF.

And I guess you and the rest of the Trump haters have decided to stoop to his level, huh? I see.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Hey Prof, you and Red going to be marching for Ivanka?

"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:16 pm

PF, I started out here defending Roseanne. Can you point me to where I stooped?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 pm

I don't click on videos.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Wow shifty, you have really outdone yourself when it comes to class, or lack of. If I'm a betting man, you would have screamed or cried had somebody said that about Obama's kids. I get it....you hate success. Obama and Hillary are losers and Trump is doing a pretty good job.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Sorry Omar, anybody with common sense knows that racism and hatred is a trait of liberalism. I wish MLK was still alive to witness the hatred and bigotry from the left.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:25 pm

ShiftyMutt wrote:Source of the post PF, I started out here defending Roseanne. Can you point me to where I stooped?

I would, but you obviously already know. You even apologized to JQP for posting that filth from Sally Field, of which you approved.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Bee is your typical hateful ugly woman that is jealous of women with good looks and class.

Return to “TV”