2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post Reply
User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 am

Just like that...
Going tomorrow...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 am

blng_blng wrote:Just like that...
Going tomorrow...

I am going also. Are you taking ugly?
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Buc Pride
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Buc Pride » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 am

sick
rent saw

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

Nice..One of the best concerts I've ever been to..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 am

RPW wrote:I am going also. Are you taking ugly?
I did not think you would be into Prince...
You seem more like a "Guns & Roses" type of fella...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

blng_blng wrote: I did not think you would be into Prince...
You seem more like a "Guns & Roses" type of fella...

Hmm... Huntington Beach resident running "Guns & Roses" smack. I am sure ugly won free Prince tickets at the LA County Fair and that is the only reason you are going. Isn't Inglewood Fourm area Blood area? What will SheCrip Tank do for backup?
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by oceanvue » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 am

who would name their kid after a tennis racket?
Image

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 am

RPW wrote:

Hmm... Huntington Beach resident running "Guns & Roses" smack. I am sure ugly won free Prince tickets at the LA County Fair and that is the only reason you are going. Isn't Inglewood Fourm area Blood area? What will SheCrip Tank do for backup?

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 am

RPW wrote:Hmm... Huntington Beach resident running "Guns & Roses" smack. I am sure ugly won free Prince tickets at the LA County Fair and that is the only reason you are going. Isn't Inglewood Fourm area Blood area? What will SheCrip Tank do for backup?
RPW, the resident Gang Task Force Commander...
Yes, RPW Inglewood is predominantly Blood Gang territory...
You just don't seem like the "Prince" type is all I am saying...
Don't get all huffy about it...
You come across as a Journey, AC/DC type of dude is all...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

blng_blng wrote: RPW, the resident Gang Task Force Commander...
Yes, RPW Inglewood is predominantly Blood Gang territory...
You just don't seem like the "Prince" type is all I am saying...
Don't get all huffy about it...
You come across as a Journey, AC/DC type of dude is all...

Dudes that were/are into Prince were/are gay. (see Tevin Campbell)
Also you don't know me well enough to form an educated opinion...damn now I get it.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 am

RPW wrote:Dudes that were/are into Prince were/are gay. (see Tevin Campbell)
Prince broke Tevin Campbell...
I knew you was faking and are really into Guns & Roses...
RPW go to GNR concerts and be the only negro for 30 miles in every direction...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 am

blng_blng wrote: Prince broke Tevin Campbell...
Is that what they call it?
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 am

RPW wrote:Is that what they call it?
Yea ...
Much like how Usher broke Justin Bieber; Prince broke Tevin Cambell...
Leave to the c'ervite guy to take it "there" though...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 am

blng_blng wrote: Yea ...
Much like how Usher broke Justin Bieber; Prince broke Tevin Cambell...
Leave to the c'ervite guy to take it "there" though...

You were one of those soft ass brothas back at the 1984 Prince concert at the Fourm in all purple with your jeri curl in an up-doo.

Image
I am The Voice of Reason

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 am

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:15 am

RPW wrote:You were one of those soft ass brothas back at the 1984 Prince concert at the Fourm in all purple with your jeri curl in an up-doo.

Image
Never had a Jheri Curl...
Living in HB, between all the swimming and the beach, maintianing a proper Jheri Curl would have been too hard...
But I did attend the Purple Rain Concert at the Forum many moons ago...
I hear Prince is rather good at basketball...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 am

Since RPW is now a Prince hater...
I challenge you (RPW) to name a better musician (alive or dead)...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am

blng_blng wrote:Since RPW is now a Prince hater...
I challenge you (RPW) to name a better musician (alive or dead)...

Again... you making assumptions. I am not a Prince hater and think the little guy is an incredible musician. You on the other hand are over the top with masscara and platform heels with your love for Prince.


BTW..Michael Jackson > Prince
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by Grand Supreme » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 am

RPW wrote:BTW..Michael Jackson > Prince
You're main contention with Prince is makeup...
While you're favorite "musician" is MJ?
No contradiction there...
And what instrument does MJ actually play?
I agree that MJ is in fact the greatest entertainer of all time...
But I was not aware that he played an instrument...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: 2 Prince tickets just fell in my lap...

Post by RPW » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:50 am

blng_blng wrote: You're main contention with Prince is makeup... (really?)
While you're favorite "musician" is MJ?
No contradiction there...
And what instrument does MJ actually play?
I agree that MJ is in fact the greatest entertainer of all time...
But I was not aware that he played an instrument...

Seriously? In the 80's you either liked MJ or you liked Prince. I was not fanatical about either one but thought MJ was better than Prince. MJ played the piano, while Prince played piano, guitar, bass, violin and sax.

Now... what made you assume MJ was my favorite musician? Because I liked him over Prince? You just can't seem to shake stupid can you? I like a wide range of music with the common factors; rhythm, beat and lyrics. From Papoose to the Zac Brown Band...I have range.
I am The Voice of Reason

Post Reply