Bravo Luca

Red

Bravo Luca

Postby Red » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:36 pm

And you said you were a Doctor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kbv1OpIpaA

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Luca

Re: Bravo Luca

Postby Luca » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 pm

That's interesting. I didn't know there was such a thing as a seven string guitar. That technique, though, is called "slap guitar". My youngest son is actually very good at it and has released some recordings.

I've never seen anybody use a bow on a guitar, either. I didn't realize you were a classicist, Red......................... Luca

Red

Postby Red » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:17 am

What can I say Luca, I like good music and talented musicians. You should look this guy up. He does things I use to dream of being able to do with a guitar. BTW, Jimmy Page used a bow on a guitar on "Dazed and Confuses" in the movie "The Song Remains the Same".
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:21 am

"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “Music”