[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
THE FISCAL CLIFF - Orange County Forums

THE FISCAL CLIFF

tLIB

THE FISCAL CLIFF

Postby tLIB » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm

SLK230

Re: THE FISCAL CLIFF

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 am

Thought for the day:
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:50 am

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

afan95

Postby afan95 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 am

It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:08 am

Thought for the day:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 am

Last edited by Wabash on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 am

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:19 am

Thought for the day:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 am

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:47 am

There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:49 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 am

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:55 am

Thought for the day:

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 am

Thought for the day:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 am

I guess you're easily amused.

SLK230

Postby SLK230 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 am

Thought for the day:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 am

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

AsIfYouKnew

Postby AsIfYouKnew » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am

Everyone is focused on the unemployment rate, but we all know that that excludes those no longer looking for work.

Most interesting to me is the following chart.

[img=left]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bls-emp-pop-ratio-2012-8.jpg[/img]

For two years the percentage of the populous employed dropped, and it is not coming back. That to me is much more telling than this ridiculous spin I heard the other day that Obama has replaced all the jobs lost during his administration.

it seems pretty clear to me that what he is doing is not working. We cannot rob from the rich to give to the poor, as the rich just don't have that much money. we need expansionary political policy to make that happen, and mr. Obama does not seem to know what that is.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

AsIfYouKnew

Postby AsIfYouKnew » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 am

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

Return to “The Economy”