Another $1 TRILLION Dollar deficit!

Red

Another $1 TRILLION Dollar deficit!

Postby Red » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 am

Another Quarter TRILLON spent in the last 7 months!

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Parrotpaul

Re: Another $1 TRILLION Dollar deficit!

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 am

The personal impact to you and your family must be devastating. You and yours will be in my thoughts.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 am

[mod="John Q. Public"]Red, didn't we talk about non-topics? One more and I'm changing your permissions.[/mod]
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry JQP. I'm not understand what I did wrong. I was watching the news this morning at they indicated we added another Trillion dollar to our deficit. I thought it is a very important toic to discuss.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 am

Red wrote:Sorry JQP. I'm not understand what I did wrong. I was watching the news this morning at they indicated we added another Trillion dollar to our deficit. I thought it is a very important toic to discuss.

Did that guy write this?

Red wrote:More evidence Obama can't be trusted to make a good decision. They knew about the affair while they hired Petraeus for that job. The chicago thugs knew he was compromised from the very beginning. That's why they put him in that position in the first place. 4 Americans died because of their poor decision.

Next thing he'll be arguing with himself like we caught Kramer doing last night.... :cheers:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 am

Red wrote:Sorry JQP. I'm not understand what I did wrong. I was watching the news this morning at they indicated we added another Trillion dollar to our deficit. I thought it is a very important toic to discuss.

What do you expect anybody to reply with, other than "What are you talking about?" A one-sentence post isn't a topic. It's a waste of internet.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Return to “The Economy”