Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money

Troglodyte

Re: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money

Postby Troglodyte » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:21 pm

We all get the short stick, Paul. Every time one of those freeloaders picks up a welfare check, food stamps, enters an ER, or any of the other freebies they gety their hasnds on. money comes out of our pockets, food comes off our table, and we have to wait a tad longer for emergency services.
You bleeding hearts think this stuff doesn't cost anyone a dime and appears out of thin air..

I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:22 pm

joefutbol wrote:That depends on which stick you're talking about.

Sure ain't the stick Paul keeps thinking about..

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:26 pm

The difference between you and me is I don't begrudge someone help.....I don't mind helping out. I'm sorry you are unable to feed you and your sisters. Times are tough all over. When was the last time someone got in front of you in an emergency room?

I'm really nosy....what kinds of food have these people prevented you from putting on your table?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Troglodyte wrote:We all get the short stick, Paul. Every time one of those freeloaders picks up a welfare check, food stamps, enters an ER, or any of the other freebies they gety their hasnds on. money comes out of our pockets, food comes off our table, and we have to wait a tad longer for emergency services.
You bleeding hearts think this stuff doesn't cost anyone a dime and appears out of thin air..

[bbvideo=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jrKXf2G-AA[/bbvideo]
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money...you have to love how sbh contributes to the thread he created......he makes it personal (claims someone is stealing HIS money) then heads for the hills....'smatta sbh...figure out no one is stealing your money? If you can't defend your position, stop pulling a "Red" and dumping junk onto the board then running away...thanks. :cheers:

Paul, you're barely coherent anymore. That headline you referenced was directly from the video/article and it was said by Peter Schiff, not me. It must really be boring over at the old people's home when you have to start trolling to start arguments. 'smatta PP, can't find anyone who wants to share insults with you and play your immature games. Get a life.
Last edited by sbayhills on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:08 pm

sbayhills wrote:
Paul, you're barely coherent anymore. That headline you referenced was directly from the video/article and I didn't say it. It must really be boring over at the old people's home when you have to start making things up to insult others with. 'smatta PP, can't find anyone who wants to share insults with you . Get a life.

Your reply would be valid if what PP said wasn't true. That isn't the case.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

You just validate that you don't have a clue either. How can what Paul say be true about me, when I haven't commented? You're just another troll looking to start arguments as well. Get a life Wabash.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

sbayhills wrote:You just validate that you don't have a clue either. How can what Paul say be true about me, when I haven't commented? You're just another troll looking to start arguments as well. Get a life Wabash.

Ha ha ha. Look whose talking? You're the one that posted this nonsense.

Try again.

This story proved the author is clueless on how our nation is governed.

I'd like to believe you do know, but I'm not hopeful.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:55 am

sbayhills wrote:You just validate that you don't have a clue either. How can what Paul say be true about me, when I haven't commented? You're just another troll looking to start arguments as well. Get a life Wabash.

That is my point, sbh...you dump a story on this board with zip, zero, zilch lead in of your own that establishes a reason for your posting the piece...if you don't establish that, then we'll be happy to establish your position for you...without comment, I would say you categorically agree with the headlne as if it were your own...what else could we conclude? I asked that of you in my first response...you ignored it....to wit:

Parrotpaul wrote:Is this some sort of "eureka" message from which we are supposed to glean truth, sbh?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:36 am

Parrotpaul wrote:That is my point, sbh...you dump a story on this board with zip, zero, zilch lead in of your own that establishes a reason for your posting the piece...if you don't establish that, then we'll be happy to establish your position for you...without comment, I would say you categorically agree with the headlne as if it were your own...what else could we conclude? I asked that of you in my first response...you ignored it....to wit:

You had no point Paul. All you live for is to stir up crap. You've turned into another troll like Wabash. Since you obviously didn't bother to either watch the video, or read the article, you had no basis for what you said about me, and when called on it, you try to justify your insults. It doesn't matter what is posted by a Conservative here. There is no real commentary on the article. Just insults from the likes of you and the other usual suspects. I notice that you took this as another opportunity to take a cheap shot at Red.

Actually, this was an answer to a thread from the other day, where Joefutbol declared that the wealthy don't pay anywhere close to 50% in taxes. Obviously, Peter Schiff believes he pays plenty.

When a story is posted that refutes the policies of the Left it is dumped on here according to you? What a tool you have become.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 am

And you have become a name-caller...it's all you have.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 am

That's rich Paul. You were the one who started it all by directing insults at me. You also hurled insults at Red, who wasn't even involved with this thread. Please look in the mirror.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 am

I started it? I posed a question you avoided at the beginning of the thread...but feel free to attempt another re-direct. It's always fun to watch the squirming.

Are you also hindered from obtaining emergency care for you and yours, and are these tax increases going to keep food off your table as they will for Trog? What exactly is your complaint? If you are making over $250K per annum, how much do you see the proposed tax increase significantly and negatively impacting your life...or is it just another rant from one who props up the super-rich and their vast wealth from being taxed another 3%?

Best to Red and the boys. :cheers:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 am

sbayhills wrote:Actually, this was an answer to a thread from the other day, where Joefutbol declared that the wealthy don't pay anywhere close to 50% in taxes. Obviously, Peter Schiff believes he pays plenty.

Schiff probably doesn't believe he is overpaid either.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am

Parrotpaul wrote:The difference between you and me is I don't begrudge someone help.....I don't mind helping out. I'm sorry you are unable to feed you and your sisters. Times are tough all over. When was the last time someone got in front of you in an emergency room?

I'm really nosy....what kinds of food have these people prevented you from putting on your table?

I don't mind helping out, as long as the helpee makes an effort to help themselves.
What I do mind is whne they consider the "help" as their due and raise another generation to be helped.
You know damned well that the word "food" is a metaphor for the rest of necessities and wants in life.
I don't have a problem feeding my family, but I do begrudge having to forego some improve4ments in our lifestyle in order to "feed" those who expect us to "feed" them in a regal manner..
Several years ago I went to Kaiser at Lakeview with an ungodly pain in my side. I got to the point of puking and passing out. I thought I was gonna die. It turned out to be a very large kidney stone. I waited 3 or 4 hours while the parade of those presented MediCal cardsw with minor ailments were seen. The RN told me they had to see those in the order they came in, not those with the greater need.
About two years ago one of the gals who lived with us called from Fountain Valley ER crying. I went down there and found her sitting with 2 blood soaked towels on the floor and another between her legs. She had already been there a couple of hours and was scared.. After I raised hell and reminded them, of the lady who bled to death on the MLK ER floor a few weeks earlier, the RN threatened to call security. Just as I was arguing with the guard a doctor came out to see what was going on. He saw Oey immediately and ended up admitting her for surgery. Extreme period bleeding. She was hospitalized for over a week.
There has to be some triage performed at the ERs to weed out the real emergencies from those too lazy to make an appointment, or taking advantage of the loose MediCal services.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 am

Wabash wrote:This story proved the author is clueless on how our nation is governed.
I'd like to believe you do know, but I'm not hopeful.

Most of us do have a clue as to how this nation is governed. That's the problem.. :wink:
Tis those who really don't have a clue who thinks the government can do no wrong..

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 am

Parrotpaul wrote:I started it? I posed a question you avoided at the beginning of the thread...but feel free to attempt another re-direct. It's always fun to watch the squirming.

Are you also hindered from obtaining emergency care for you and yours, and are these tax increases going to keep food off your table as they will for Trog? What exactly is your complaint? If you are making over $250K per annum, how much do you see the proposed tax increase significantly and negatively impacting your life...or is it just another rant from one who props up the super-rich and their vast wealth from being taxed another 3%?

Another sucker who fell for the antisucessful envy of Obama's class warfare..
The liberal's wet dream, drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator.
You can't make everyone sucessful by punishing and demeaning the sucessful...

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Parrotpaul wrote:I started it? I posed a question you avoided at the beginning of the thread...but feel free to attempt another re-direct. It's always fun to watch the squirming.

There was no mis-direct from me. You started the insults. You should try to own your own behavior Paul.

tLIB

Postby tLIB » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

joefutbol wrote: Well, I've asked for examples of fees, penalties, and laws several times in the past with no results, so I won't go there. However, just note that Republicans had control of the Senate from 1995-2009 and the House all but four of the last 18 years. They also had the Presidency for eight of those years, of which the House and Senate were both Republican-controlled for all of them (with the exception of the House from 2007-2009).

You did it again Joe - good point. There are two issues here - the debt and taxes. It looks like the Republicans are concerned about the debt when they lose the Whitehouse.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

tLIB wrote:
It looks like the Republicans are concerned about the debt when they lose the Whitehouse.

That is the only time they care.

Return to “The Economy”