Obama's new tax plan

Red

Obama's new tax plan

Postby Red » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:04 am

Will be ripping millions of Americans off, including seniors. No outrage there. Irony?

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Vilepagan

Re: Obama's new tax plan

Postby Vilepagan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 am

Irony? What do you find ironic about it?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 am

Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans
Published OC Register: Jan. 2, 2013 3:10 AM ET
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press
MORE

WASHINGTON (AP) — While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington research group, estimates that 77 percent of American households will face higher federal taxes in 2013 under the agreement negotiated between President Barack Obama and Senate Republicans. High-income families will feel the biggest tax increases, but many middle- and low-income families will pay higher taxes too.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:24 am

Red wrote:Will be ripping millions of Americans off, including seniors. No outrage there. Irony?

Time to pay the check for all the profligate spending when conservatives were in charge.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “The Economy”