What loop holes

Donray

What loop holes

Postby Donray » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 am

What are tre exact loop holes Obama wants to do away with?

Does anybody know, or is Obama just speaking out of ignorance again?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: What loop holes

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 am

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Troglodyte

Re: What loop holes

Postby Troglodyte » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 pm

That's all Team Obama and the democrats want, more money to throw around. Take away some of their play money?? Horrors.
What's at stake here is an $85Billion cut in spending out of a $3.8Trillion budget (0.02%) I'm sure the wanks can find that much unnecessary fat in government spending.
Team Obama is threatening to cut down spending on unemployment, head start, police and fire departments, and the military unless we give him more of our tax money and allow him to continue borrowing more money from China. Winding down our involvement in Afghanistan and eliminating a bunch of our lawmakers perks ought to take a sizable chunk out of that $85Billion cut.
Increasing the already tax increase on the "rich", closing loopholes the middle class counts on, increasing taxes on business, and imcreasing the debt limit will just allow the government to continue to spend mindlessly, hurt the marketability of our products, take more consumer spending out of the system, and further erode our economy instead of improving it.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Return to “The Economy”