Civilian job growth under Reagan MUCH better than Clinton's

kramer

Civilian job growth under Reagan MUCH better than Clinton's

Postby kramer » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:20 pm

source

Also notice a few others things from the graph:
1) How the graphs starts dropping at about the exact time Clinton (and the Republican congress) signed PNTR in Oct of 2000.
2) How the number of workers is still shrinking (and not just from offshoring). They are literally dropping people out of the workforce. Why? Because the more this number goes down, the better the unemployment rate.

And behold, on Nov 4, the US government dropped almost a million people from the workforce:
Whopping 932,000 Americans Drop Out Of Labor Force In October; Participation Rate Drops To Fresh 35 Year Low

Remember these facts the next time you hear that the unemployment rate has gone down. You should get a good laugh like you did when you heard Obama say over 30 times that you could keep your healthcare...

Now, lets give 12 million people here citizenship. Why? For jobs? To get on welfare? To get on healthcare? To bolster the DNC voting roles?

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

Wabash

Re: Civilian job growth under Reagan MUCH better than Clinto

Postby Wabash » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:32 pm

I have no doubt that is true. Reagan also benefitted from a congress that accomodated his fiscal policy that ultimately almost tripled the national debt. Nor did he have to fight off numerous faux scandals that ended up in an impeachment proceeding that was unwarranted.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “The Economy”