I told you: 2012 election time unemployment numbers were BS

kramer

I told you: 2012 election time unemployment numbers were BS

Post by kramer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 am

Kramer, Oct 11, 2012 wrote: Even more predictable are you minions who believe the numbers and defend them.

I am almost 100% sure that they will either be revised back up after the election or found to have been massaged or misconstrued in some malicious way.

[and look, a twofer!!! :D ]
Remember, I said before that the unemployment rate would drop below 8% just before the election...
Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Read the rest here:
http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-fak ... bs-report/
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

kramer

Re: I told you: 2012 election time unemployment numbers were

Post by kramer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:11 am

Now why was this thread on national politics moved to the economy forum?

The truth a little to painful? I think so.

Pretty sad that I've been taking screenshots of my posts in order to see what gets deleted or moved. I might just PM these one day to others here so they can see how liberal censorship works.
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 am

By making up survey results — and, essentially, creating people out of thin air and giving them jobs — Buckmon’s actions could have lowered the jobless rate.
So it did, or it could have?

But people who know how the survey works say that simply by creating people and filling out surveys in their name would boost the number of folks reported as employed.
People with common sense say those "people who know how the survey works" are simply dumb.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:33 am

Screen shots of your pages? Isn't that a bit excessive? Do you think JQP is unfairly targeting you or something?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 am

I've been unhappy with this President for a long time and I voted for the guy in 2008. I was thinking with his early problems he was just inexperienced and maybe with a good staff and even better counseling he could get passed that. But with the IRS/Tea Party mess, NSA spying and now this I feel the return of Nixon in the White House.

If we find out that the White House is managing the Census Bureau and they reported the wrong unemployment numbers just before the 2012 election we could be looking at impeachment.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm

“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”

Clint Eastwood

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:23 pm

More whining from the sore loser crowd.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Wabash, you're plagiarizing Elroy El and E. Rosewater.
Last edited by sbayhills on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red

Post by Red » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:54 pm

And people wondered why the white house took over the census (senseless) bureau! I knew the fix was in. A rotten clown was voted in and the worse of all jokes, the useful idiots that keep defending this carpet bagging LIAR!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Red's posted.

The whinefest from the sore loser crowd is complete.

Obama is still president.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 pm

By making up survey results — and, essentially, creating people out of thin air and giving them jobs — Buckmon’s actions could have lowered the jobless rate.
So it did, or it could have?

But people who know how the survey works say that simply by creating people and filling out surveys in their name would boost the number of folks reported as employed.
People with common sense say those "people who know how the survey works" are simply dumb. How does it work?

Still no answers from anyone?