Page 4 of 5

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm
by slowyoroll
RPW wrote:

OH Sh1t... in the last 6 years that is the funniest damn thing you have said. Excellent work Wiley!

BTW... the wife is Mexican.
I didn't think it was that funny really..

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm
by Notorious
RPW wrote:

I thought you mentioned a drunk girl got a little fight to her one night. I might be wrong.
I don't know probably, I don't think any of them got physical with me though. They get physical with one another that's for damn sure.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 pm
by Notorious
Driving to Vegas is booooooooooooring, why in the hell is it 2-3 lanes. The surrounding area is god damn desert, make it 9 lanes wide, no one is going to say no!

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 am
by not4u13
slowyoroll wrote:What are your plans..and what are you cooking?
\:D/
You can find me selling fireworks. Yesterday, today, tomorrow and Monday. Nearly all day.

I am taking some time out to go see Gypsy tonight with my family. Supposed to be a pretty good show in a little theater outside of LA.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 am
by SoMelo
not4u13 wrote: You can find me selling fireworks. Yesterday, today, tomorrow and Monday. Nearly all day.

I am taking some time out to go see Gypsy tonight with my family. Supposed to be a pretty good show in a little theater outside of LA.
I think someone could make a killing setting up a "Puppy Prozac" stand next to a fireworks stand. :2cents:

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 am
by Notorious
I haven't slept yet, so its a good start.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am
by MDDad
SoMelo wrote: I think someone could make a killing setting up a "Puppy Prozac" stand next to a fireworks stand. :2cents:
Yep. My dog is nine years old and almost 70 pounds. But once that first firecracker goes off around June 27, she spends most of the next two weeks hiding in the bathtub.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 am
by RPW
Notorious wrote:I haven't slept yet, so its a good start.

Go big or go home.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 am
by oceanvue
Notorious wrote:I haven't slept yet, so its a good start.

Yea, of course, it's only Saturday

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 am
by Notorious
oceanvue wrote:

Yea, of course, it's only Saturday
That's why I said good start, I'm just sitting at a champagne buffet drinking unlimited champagne right now.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 am
by Buc Pride
Hit the pool, order a bucket of beers and enjoy the small bathing suits.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am
by SoMelo
MDDad wrote:
Yep. My dog is nine years old and almost 70 pounds. But once that first firecracker goes off around June 27, she spends most of the next two weeks hiding in the bathtub.
I just put ours in a bedroom, turn the TV to animal plant and turn the volume way up

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 am
by RPW
Notorious wrote: That's why I said good start, I'm just sitting at a champagne buffet drinking unlimited champagne right now.

if your pinky finger is lifted I swear I will drive to Vegas and kick your ass.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am
by oceanvue
Notorious wrote: That's why I said good start, I'm just sitting at a champagne buffet drinking unlimited champagne right now.
If you still haven't been to bed by Monday afternoon we'll have something to talk about. Put $5 down on a hoppin' hard 10 for the Head

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am
by Notorious
RPW wrote:

if your pinky finger is lifted I swear I will drive to Vegas and kick your ass.
Lifted higher than the clouds.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 pm
by MDDad
SoMelo wrote: I just put ours in a bedroom, turn the TV to animal plant and turn the volume way up
Sounds reasonable, but isn't he pretty dead after two weeks?

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 pm
by MDDad
Notorious wrote: Lifted higher than the clouds.
No offense Noto, but if I was in my early 20's, and in Las Vegas for the 4th of July weekend, and I had nothing better to do than trade posts with a bunch of geezers, I think I'd suck on a tailpipe.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:58 pm
by SoMelo
MDDad wrote:
Sounds reasonable, but isn't he pretty dead after two weeks?
just 2 hours, they have water and a few snacks

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:12 pm
by Notorious
MDDad wrote:
No offense Noto, but if I was in my early 20's, and in Las Vegas for the 4th of July weekend, and I had nothing better to do than trade posts with a bunch of geezers, I think I'd suck on a tailpipe.
It's 3 PM, I can only gamble so long before I get bored - everyone else passed out already.

Re: JULY 4TH 2011

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 pm
by Fordama
Notorious wrote:Leaving for Vegas in 2 hours.

I don't have any plans or a place to stay really, we'll see how this works out.
It's not really a trip to Vegas unless you do something that might make your momma cry, I always say.

Fordama