Baby Elephant "Belle" b. 7/7/13 frolics in baby pool

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
Brooke

Baby Elephant "Belle" b. 7/7/13 frolics in baby pool

Postby Brooke » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 am

Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Troglodyte

Re: Baby Elephant "Belle" b. 7/7/13 frolics in baby pool

Postby Troglodyte » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am

Bewtter watch out Brooke.. PETA is gonna claim that is not natural for baby elephants..
Some of those jerks are back at the circus stirring up BS again..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't agree with you Trog. PETA has always campaigned against circuses and all animal abuse.

Do you think it's right to keep intelligent wild animals like elephants in chains most of the time? Elephants in the wild travel for many miles each day and have rich social and family lives. How do you think standing around in chains and riding on cramped trains traveling from place to place affects them? Do you know how elephants are trained in circuses? With heavy metal hooks and hot shot electric prods. They don't treat them any better in Thailand by the way.

Lions and tigers caged all their lives. Same with all the animals. Have you ever seen confined wild animals constantly pacing back and forth or swaying their bodies? Those animals are trying to placate themselves from going insane.

Put yourself in their place. How would you feel if you were forced to live the life of a slave that goes against everything that is natural and right for you? PETA works hard for animals you should respect them and donate money if you can, they deserve it.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Maybe PETA can do something about this unfairness...

No-Fair.jpg
No-Fair.jpg (56.39 KiB) Viewed 179 times
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

barstow wiz

Postby barstow wiz » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 am

PETA is a bunch of wackos!
:)

Return to “The Off Topic Forum”