Who told James DiMaggio that beard was a good idea?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Who told James DiMaggio that beard was a good idea?

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:51 am

I'm not trying to make light of a horrible crime and I'm glad the girl got back safe and I'm sorry about the wife and son. It was a tragic crime and my thoughts and prayers are with the remaining family members.

But I'm really glad I won't have to look at this guy's picture anymore. That has to be the stupidest looking haircut/beard combo I've ever seen. He looks like bad imitation of Emmet Kelly. Good riddance.

DiMaggio.jpg
DiMaggio.jpg (11.35 KiB) Viewed 207 times

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Troglodyte

Re: Who told James DiMaggio that beard was a good idea?

Postby Troglodyte » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 am

You're right, John.. Besides he wouldn't last long in Idaho with a sissy looking beard like that.
Further proof that the wrong head was doing all of his thinking.. A 40 year old guy thinking like a 15 year old.. Kinda retarded... that explains the total look..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

SoMelo

Re: Who told James DiMaggio that beard was a good idea?

Postby SoMelo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Did he have that beard at the time of the kidnapping? I thought the old man who found then said he was some "California guy" with a few day beard growth and wearing the wrong type of shoes for the back country.. And yeah the guy was a freaking idiot...

And one last thing... to all the complainers who got the 10:51pm Amber Alert text mesage - yeah it was a little disturbing, but I'd expect the same thing if it was my kid or your kid.

Return to “The Off Topic Forum”