Off topic crap, redux

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
Brooke

Re: Cutting a fetus from the womb.

Post by Brooke » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:10 pm

I have had two children and could feel them for the first time in the fifth month. Tiny little flutters at first and then their movements become stronger and stronger. Sometimes to the point of being very uncomfortable. I remember my daughter often jamming one of her feet under my ribs, usually on the left side. I stretched my side many times trying to get comfortable. And of course there are the kicks and punches. :lol:

Luckily though, I never experienced breathlessness that many woman complain about. Usually close to delivery.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Re: 150 dead because of confidental health info

Post by Brooke » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Parrotpaul, how does Trog expressing his opinion on facts of the past poison the well? If you don't agree, then prove him wrong, which is what this board is all about.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Parrotpaul: it's pure speculation.
Based on past behavior.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 pm

You're wrong, Bev...this board is for discussion and fun...not for proving points.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:44 pm

It's obvious you think that way, Paul.. Your idea of "fun" is ruining discussions and has no points.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

MDDad

Re: Hillary for president

Post by MDDad » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Wabash wrote:I'm out.
God, if only.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:23 pm

How so, Trog?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Of course you have to parse my comments.

I'm against another stupid war in the Middle East.

We need to put those resources to work at home. Another war will destroy our country.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 pm

The GOP wanting another war is another of your fantasies. So you're dead set against Kerry's and Obama's treaty with Iran? Yeah, sure.....................

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Not a fantasy. One need only turn on Fox News to see the usual gang pushing for another war.

Here's one. Why anyone listens to this idiot is beyond me.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spammy link removed
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Yes, it is a fantasy. You always seem to be watching Fox News, but are always misinterpreting what you see and hear.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 pm

See my edited response.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:23 pm

So you believe the NYTimes is pushing for another war? Back to the topic. Do you support Hillary for President?

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 pm

sbayhills wrote:So you believe the NYTimes is pushing for another war? Back to the topic. Do you support Hillary for President?
I know former Bush Administration official John Bolton is pushing for war. He is one of the idiots who got us into the Iraq disaster.

You are trying to deflect since I proved there are conservatives pushing for a war in Iran. The NY Times only published an Op-Ed by Bolton. Do you believe that is their editorial stance? Do you have a link from their editorial staff supporting that claim?

I would definitely vote for Hillary given the current GOP alternatives. The only GOP candidates I would support can't get passed a GOP primary.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Wabash........Bolton is a contributor to both the NY Times and Fox News. I thought you'd see the parallel.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:53 pm

The venue is not relevant to my earlier statement that there are conservatives pushing for war with Iran.

sbayhills

Post by sbayhills » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:57 pm

It certainly is relevant. He's a contributor to both so citing him doesn't support your comment.

I will stand by my comment that Hillary has too much baggage .

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

You claimed I was fantasizing about conservatives pushing for war with Iran.

I proved that isn't true.

Hillary's baggage is a long string of faux scandals manufactured by her detractors because they fear her.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 am

Not doing your research. A simple Google search should help you.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:19 am

Parrotpaul: You're wrong, Bev...this board is for discussion and fun...not for proving points.
Public forums are perfect for discussing political issues and opinions. In fact, the purpose for discussing politics is to try and persuade your opponent to accept your point of view. It has been so down through the centuries.

It is universally understood that religion and politics are controversial subjects. Religion is about right and wrong and so is politics. The decisions made about political issues affect huge numbers of peoples' lives. Logic and wisdom must be applied when forming opinions about political matters precisely because they do affect lives and shape the future. Therefore, I expect those whose opinions don't agree with mine to be capable of explaining the logic and right and wrong of those opinions. When someone refuses, as you always do then obviously something is wrong.

I don't respect opinions that have no basis in right and wrong.

Why do you delve into political threads when you have nothing to back you up, it makes no sense? Why not just avoid them because they cause you stress. If you cannot back up what you have to say, then what is the point in joining into conversations about controversial subjects?

Trog and I often disagree on subjects, but we don't become angry. We can discuss all kinds of subjects and when a disagreement arises do not become vindictive and nasty to each other. We argue the merits of the topic.

Your opinions often defy logic, I will never accept them and neither should anyone else. Especially when they are harmful to your own fellow citizens and country? When you put your country and fellow citizens in jeopardy guess who is affected along with them? YOU ARE!. It makes no sense to agree with policies that will destroy you, yours, your home and country. Which brings up the question of what basis do you use to make your opinions?