Off topic crap, redux

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
Brooke

Re: Mass shooting in San Bernardino

Post by Brooke » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:15 pm

I want to know Zebra, are you a little S.O.B.?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Re: Mark Zuckerberg...staggeringly generous young man.

Post by Brooke » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Parrotpaul, you ruin the entire meaning of this forum. I have a right to express my opinion as long as I conform to the rules. Stop whining. Take your toys and go home if you can't stand the truth.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Hey, I am 5'2" also. We have something in common. :D

I know the S.O.B. part, I have encountered it several times.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Trog, your username doesn't have any ill intent such as the taking over of the United States by Mexico. It is a serious subject as you should well know by now. Shall I start a new thread and list the harm done by illegal aliens and legal immigrants to the United States and its citizens?

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 am

Brooke wrote; "Shall I start a new thread and list the harm done by illegal aliens and legal immigrants to the United States and its citizens?"

Only if you have completely new info and another way of looking at the issue.
Most of us could predict exactly what you would write and the way you would write it.
Please do your part to save wasted bandwidth... :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:10 am

Brooke wrote:Shall I start a new thread and list the harm done by illegal aliens and legal immigrants to the United States and its citizens?
Yes, Brooke, please do. But please limit yourself to the harm done by legal immigrants. In fact, my parents, my brother, many of my relatives and I are all legal immigrants. Maybe you could just tell us the harm we've all done to this country. I can't wait to read it.

And please don't forget that your ancestors were legal or illegal immigrants as well. It will be interesting to hear your interpretation of the harm that they've done.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:26 am

The King O'The Football Pool wrote:Yes, Brooke, please do.
BUT PLEASE DON'T HIJACK THIS THREAD WITH IT.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:32 am

Brooke, maybe you can directly compare and correlate the "harm done by illegal aliens and legal immigrants" to the harm done by the rest of us who were born here true Americans. Ratios, occurances, and percentage by population of each group. Of course I expect apolitical links for each category. This may take some time, so we can maybe hear from you in a couple of months.. :lol:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Off topic crap, redux

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Guys, it isn't the off topic post that hijacks the thread. It's the replies to it. Don't respond and the thread doesn't get hijacked. It's easy.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Re: I’ve Changed. This Is War. Seal the Borders. Stop the Vi

Post by Parrotpaul » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:56 pm

My take on this is Kudlow is hot for Maria Bartiromo, so he is stroking Rupert Murdock for a position on Fox Business Channel. CNBC is going with youth... especially some hot bimbo talking head chicks who look great but talk too fast. Larry sees the writing on the wall.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:36 pm

I reported your post and asked John to delete it. Must you always cause trouble? Get your politics together and you won't have to cause trouble on every thread.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm

It's called "Larry's Last Stand."
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Re: Sweden To Deport 80,000 Refugees

Post by Brooke » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Come on Parrotpaul, you cannot possibly be an environmentalist and support amnesty for illegal aliens. Get real!

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:10 pm

afan95, aren't you confused? Isn't it the left who doesn't like American values?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Come on Parrotpaul, you cannot possibly be an environmentalist and support amnesty for illegal aliens. Get real!

You pen a faulty premise...you do that frequently.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:42 pm

Parrotpaul, my premise is 100% right. It is preposterous that you believe someone who supports keeping illegal aliens inside the United States can possibly be an environmentalist.

First of all, there is no argument about what amnesty is. Anyone who is against the deportation of illegal aliens is pro-amnesty. Paying fines, paying taxes, learning English, and waiting in line a sick joke. There is no line, they are already here. It's all BS and would create bigger government and more headaches and frustration for American citizens who want this country to work as it was meant to.

Letting illegal aliens stay in the U.S. would require legalizing foreign criminals who are in violation of U.S. sovereignty and the rule of law. At the very least legalizing illegals would mean they would get work visas even though they are criminals who use fraudulent ID and contribute to the criminal underground that are involved in fraud. To say nothing of the American citizens who have been victimized by having their social security numbers stolen, many of which are young children.

I haven't even mentioned all the jobs illegal aliens take away from American citizens.

So, how noble is it to approve of criminal foreigners multiplying in your own country?

There is much more. Starting with the tons of garbage left at the southern border and other criminal activities, like rape and bringing in drugs.

Illegal aliens and maintaining a pristine clean country don't mix. Over populating the U.S. with relatives of illegal aliens will take up our open space that belongs to our wildlife. That is not an environmentalist attitude is it? It is in fact counter to keeping our country in excellent condition for those loyal American citizens who want to take care of it.

Brooke

Re: Want to reverse sky-high inequality? Bernie Sanders....

Post by Brooke » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Omar: If so, then ours is not quite getting the job done, is it?
So, you support that our government keep out illegal aliens and deport the millions of illegals who reside in the U.S.? Funny, I don't recall you ever saying that. Or maybe that doesn't even enter the picture for you. Is that right?

How do you want the government to protect us?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:02 pm

How are you an environmentalist Parrotpaul? Your political views cancel that out.

Wabash

Re: Minimum Wage Jobs

Post by Wabash » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:03 am

Texas was spared the ravages of the housing bubble because of an arcane restriction that was enacted after the Panic of 1837. Texas is the only state with a regulation limiting home equity borrowing. After purchase, mortgage debt along with any new borrowing (including home equity loans) cannot exceed 80 percent of a home’s market value unless the new debt funds home improvements. Consequently, the state had lower levels of “cash-outs” owners taking money out of their houses during a re-financing. Through the boom, the rates of mortgage debt growth and consumer spending in response to house price appreciation were more restrained in Texas. And during the downturn, the state’s cap on home equity borrowing may have also helped homeowners avoid incurring negative equity and, with it, the excessive mortgage default rates that occurred elsewhere.

This would never fly with CA conservatives given their blind belief in being opposed to anything that smacks of government intervention. Or so they claim.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Re: Minimum Wage Jobs

Post by Wabash » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 am

How is that irrelevant? Conservatives make no secret of their enmity towards regulations. Unless it benefits them. Believing in the mythical "invisible hand" that will cure all ills. There are other aspects of Texas fiscal policy conservatives would be adamantly opposed to if they were attempted to be enacted here in CA. I've only listed three of them. Yet we are constantly being told that CA should embrace the Texas business model by conservatives.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.