Off topic crap, redux

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
Brooke

Re: Putin marches, Obama watches

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:09 pm

RP, your username tells me who you are and your hypocrisy is pitiful.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

sbayhills

Re: Multiple Terrorist Attacks in Paris

Post by sbayhills » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

My feeling would never be hurt by someone I hold NO respect for. You continue carry water for Obama, and your attempts to portray him as a great leader are failing miserably.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:13 pm

sbayhills, what we often see here from the left is the old bait and switch without the bait part of the equation. It is just switch, switch, switch, .................
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Well said sbayhills. :thumbsup:

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Can anyone give me a reason to not close yet another thread?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:25 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Can anyone give me a reason to not close yet another thread?
Not here.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Can anyone give me a reason to not close yet another thread?

Nope.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Post by Red » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:45 pm

No Brooke, Obama is not insane. He is Hussein. Every move he makes is calculated proving more and more, he wants to destroy....err...."change" America.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Brooke wrote:Look up history joefutbol before you make inaccurate remarks.
I didn't make an inaccurate remark, I asked you a question.

What does history have to do with what "is" today?

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Yes you did joefutbol, republicans aren't racists. Democrats created the KKK. Republicans have always voted to advance black people in the USA.

Are you serious about your history question? Good grief, think about it. :roll:

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:16 pm

I don't make false premises. IF you disagree with me then you have facts to prove me wrong, which is what this forum is used for.

Why don't you ever use facts to make your arguments? Or if you have an absence of facts then how about using common sense?

If you don't have that, then your opinions are wrong.

Don't whine, prove it.

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Can't tell if you're a troll or just not very educated.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Look up U.S. history joefutbol, you are the one who isn't educated. Look up the Democratic and Republicans votes regarding civil rights in this country. It's crystal clear who the racists were and are.

Brooke

Re: Putin marches, Obama watches

Post by Brooke » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Nothing is stopping you from picking a topic Parrotpaul. You don't debate you just stand outside the circle and hurl insults. Pick something - I will discuss it if you are serious.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:00 pm

crayegg, here you are criticizing law enforcement from the state of AZ that has been overrun by millions of illegal aliens who have trashed that state and ruined our national parks and that is just the beginning. Robbed homes, stolen cars, raped and murdered women and children. Where do you get the nerve to suggest that the police in AZ cannot tell a resident from an illegal alien?

People in that state have had their animals killed, they wake up to illegal aliens using their water hoses to take baths, sneaking around public schools. What is wrong with people who pretend that their fellow citizens should live with foreign criminals in their communities that do things you wouldn't put up with for a single second?

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Where do you get the nerve to suggest AZ police can discern a legal from illegal resident just by looking at them. That is absurd.

All you hyperbole aside, I didn't criticize law enforcement at all, I criticized the unconstitutional policy behind it. And the courts agreed with me because they invalidated that statute.

Perhaps we should get back on topic and not turn this into another Mexican immigration thread.

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Do you actually think that law enforcement in AZ cannot discern between a newly arrived illegal alien and residents of that state. It would be obvious.

The courts were wrong because of political correctness which helped to create the 340 sanctuary cities in the U.S.

Do you support sanctuary cities?

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:11 pm

As previously mentioned, that is absurd.

Since I added it after originally posted, I will reiterate:

Perhaps we should get back on topic and not turn this into another Mexican immigration thread.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Do you actually think that law enforcement in AZ cannot discern between a newly arrived illegal alien and residents of that state. It would be obvious.

OK...I'll bite... what makes it so obvious?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:16 pm

People who do not belong stick out like a sore thumb. The vehicles they are in, their clothing, their belongings, etc.