[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Merry Christmas - Orange County Forums

Merry Christmas

If it doesn't fit anywhere else
Troglodyte

Merry Christmas

Postby Troglodyte » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:29 am

A merry Christmas to all of you. Even those who believe differently... <Ha Ha>

I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:34 am

Mac users?

Uh, Merr, er, Happy Holi, oh Hell! Merry Christmas from me, too.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:49 am

Merry Christmas Trog.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Merry Christmas to all my occonnect friends and non-friends.... :cheers:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Okay, Paul, I will hoist one with you too... Don't break stein this time.. Ha Ha...

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Deck the Halls! Muslim Senegal Celebrates Christmas

After his morning prayers at the mosque, 25-year-old Mamadou Aliou Ba puts on his Santa suit, the padded belly protruding from his thin, tall frame, and goes to work. He stands proudly, smiling from behind a snowy white mustache and beard that take over his face, waving to families walking by the supermarket in one of Dakar's wealthier neighborhoods.
Ba is one of many Pere Noels, or Father Christmases, seen in Senegal's capital this festive season. He, like the majority of Senegalese, is Muslim and yet celebrates Christmas. "Everyone, Christians and Muslims, celebrate Christmas here," he said, holding up a small bag of candies he gives out as gifts. "I like to do this work,"

Christmas season hits.... Saudi Arabia...

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — It’s beginning to look a little bit like Christmas in Saudi Arabia, where Islam is the only accepted religion and non-Muslim religious activities are banned in public.

Turkeys lie in deep freezers under shelves loaded with pumpkin pie spices, cranberry sauce, stuffing mix and tinned sweet potatoes. Yule log-shaped cakes sit in patisserie cases; a couple of bare, plastic Christmas trees stand in a boutique window; and gift wraps and glittering red, green, silver and gold candles appear in stores.

Restaurants serve “seasonal” beverages and dishes, with invitations to “seasonal” dinners recommending “holiday dress.”

There is nothing that explicitly says it is Christmas, but there is enough of a festive whiff in the air for expatriate shoppers determined to have something resembling a holiday at home.

Christmas Celebration in Turkey

Though majority of the residents of Turkey belong to the Muslim community, however their exists in minority Jewish as well as Catholic communities and the Catholic communities makes the best possible efforts to celebrate the festival of Christmas in the best way possible and leaves no stones unturned to make the festival of Christmas a memorable affair. - See more at: http://www.dgreetings.com/christmas/cel ... VR8vr.dpuf

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:00 am

Merry Christmas from Max.....

"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “The Off Topic Forum”