Burger Wars

slowyoroll

Re: Burger Wars

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Red wrote:
Yes, however she will eat "wild" salmon. No beef, pork, or chicken.
:thumbsup:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Red wrote:
Yes, however she will eat "wild" salmon. No beef, pork, or chicken.
So is my wife...no meat since 1989. Do you guys cook different meals for yourselves, or do you eat what she is eating?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Post by Red » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Parrotpaul wrote: So is my wife...no meat since 1989. Do you guys cook different meals for yourselves, or do you eat what she is eating?
See food diet. I see food, I eat it. I don't mind vegetarian as long as it tastes good. I am not much for tofu unless it is well spiced. She is a huge proponent of grass fed all natural beef and will cook it for me. She is also a proponent of "organic" food. Having brought up "organic" food, saw a cool Penn and Teller on organic food the other night. Pretty telling.

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Red wrote:
See food diet. I see food, I eat it. I don't mind vegetarian as long as it tastes good. I am not much for tofu unless it is well spiced. She is a huge proponent of grass fed all natural beef and will cook it for me. She is also a proponent of "organic" food. Having brought up "organic" food, saw a cool Penn and Teller on organic food the other night. Pretty telling.
We usually make different meals....her veggie stuff is OK, but some of her stuff, I wouldn't eat on a bet. I don't eat much beef....burgers every so often. I prefer fresh turkey or pork...but the pork is like a chop every couple weeks....omelettes....lots of HUGE salads. I am like you...if it's edible, I'll try it. I run in streaks....but lotsa Boston baked beans.... We eat a lot of veggie stir fries ala Thai....meatless. My wife doesn't eat much tofu, but she has all kinds of other stuff she mixes together. We're both thin, healthy, and in good shape. We still run five miles in the hills several times a week.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

RPW

Post by RPW » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Ping Pong is the Devil.
I am The Voice of Reason

slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

RPW wrote:Ping Pong is the Devil.
lol ..Is that what you've been doing playing ping pong?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Red

Post by Red » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Left field?

RPW

Post by RPW » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 am

Red wrote:
Left field?

The domino effect of how this message board became an over-sensitive ball of **** IMHO is tied to the ping pong game between you and Paul.

Therefore... Ping Pong is the Devil.
I am The Voice of Reason

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am

RPW wrote:

The domino effect of how this message board became an over-sensitive ball of **** IMHO is tied to the ping pong game between you and Paul.

Truth be known...Red and I had a great night that night...between him and SCOTE, I never laughed so hard in my life.

Red

Post by Red » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 am

RPW wrote:

That's what I thought. :ROFL: :ROFL:

You do have to admit, eating is one of the things most people have in common. Well, except for the extremistist vegans. They somehow turned eating into a political movement. :thumbsdown:

Red

Post by Red » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:15 am

[youtube][/youtube]

Ping Pong Diplomacy!

Notorious

Post by Notorious » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 am

RPW wrote:

Thanks for letting us know, Mrs. Boucher.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch