Its copper river wild salmon time

kramer

Its copper river wild salmon time

Postby kramer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Anybody ever buy the fresh (unfrozen) wild copper river salmon? It's (in my opinion) the best wild salmon around and it only runs around this time of year. I've had almost 6 lbs of it in the last 2 and a half weeks.

If your interested in trying it, don't wait. Its only around for maybe 4 weeks or so.

“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

oceanvue

Re: Its copper river wild salmon time

Postby oceanvue » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I thought we were all supposed to dump raw sewage into Copper River to help thwart the commie do gooders

kramer

Postby kramer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:07 pm

oceanvue wrote:I thought we were all supposed to dump raw sewage into Copper River to help thwart the commie do gooders

That wouldn't fly under my position that reasonable environmental regulations are ok.
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

slowyoroll

Postby slowyoroll » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 pm

kramer wrote:Anybody ever buy the fresh (unfrozen) wild copper river salmon? It's (in my opinion) the best wild salmon around and it only runs around this time of year. I've had almost 6 lbs of it in the last 2 and a half weeks.

If your interested in trying it, don't wait. Its only around for maybe 4 weeks or so.

No, but salmon is my favorite..where did you get yours?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Wiley

Postby Wiley » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Ask Sarah Palin. Imagine something positive you could learn from her...

http://www.copperriversalmon.org/
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Postby crayegg » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Wiley wrote:Ask Sarah Palin. Imagine something positive you could learn from her...

Good idea, she just might have some actual knowledge on that subject. :thumbsup:

Or not...

kramer

Postby kramer » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:21 pm

slowyoroll wrote:

Ralphs and Albertsons. I usually go to both of them to see which one has the fresher cuts.

kramer

Postby kramer » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Wiley wrote:Ask Sarah Palin. Imagine something positive you could learn from her...

Good link!. Thanks...

Return to “Food and Beverages”