Have You Tried Dreyers Fruit Bars Yet?

Parrotpaul

Re: Have You Tried Dreyers Fruit Bars Yet?

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 am

Bev...."It doesn't take much to make me happy."
You silvery tongued devil.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 am

joe, forget the variety packs, get the whole boxes of one flavor. And if they don't have the intense flavor of the fruit and best of all the texture that is kind of semi-mushy then go have your taste-buds tested.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 am

Bev...immediately with the insults. Joe doesn't like the cherry and the grape. I'm cool with that, and I especially like the cherry and grape 15 calorie Tropical pops. I dislike orange anything. I've even stopped eating oranges for the most part.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:22 am

I didn't insult joe; I gave him some advice.

You are defending the wrong person, joe is rude and insulting. Analysis is not your strong suit Parrotpaul. You are incapable of being objective. Your reactions are always tinged with emotion.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

Leftover Chinese for breakfast, Bev? You just cracked open a fortune cookie and copied and pasted the message, didn't you? You sly old silvery tongued popsickle breath devil, you. :cheers:

Brooke

Post by Brooke » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:30 pm

No one can make me mad today, because my freezer is full of pomegranate, grape and pineapple Dreyers Fruit Bars!!!