The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post Reply
User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Image
the shamrock shake should never come off of their menu...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
~44~
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by ~44~ » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:29 pm

blng_blng wrote:Image
the shamrock shake should never come off of their menu...

agreed!
Goes really well with a shot or two of Bailys

....also the Southern Chicken sando is no joke.
Hi

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by RoadRunner » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

I took this pic at at McDonalds today....all because of Tank :ROFL: :ROFL:
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

And I absolutly hate Mint N' Chip ice cream...
Nastiest stuff in the world...
But the Shamrock shakes kick major tail man...
I am gonna have to spike it this weekend as you suggest tho'...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by RoadRunner » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:34 pm

blng_blng wrote:And I absolutly hate Mint N' Chip ice cream...
Nastiest stuff in the world...
But the Shamrock shakes kick major tail man...
I am gonna have to spike it this weekend as you suggest tho'...
Use this.......
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:35 pm

can anyone relay to rumper...
the fact that he is seriously not funny?
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by RoadRunner » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 pm

blng_blng wrote:can anyone relay to rumper...
the fact that he is seriously not funny?
:mex:
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by RoadRunner » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Last edited by RoadRunner on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:45 pm

You are lucky I am presently at work...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Grand Supreme » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:45 pm

RoadRunner wrote::ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
where is the pic?
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by slowyoroll » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 pm

blng_blng wrote:And I absolutly hate Mint N' Chip ice cream...
Nastiest stuff in the world...
But the Shamrock shakes kick major tail man...
I am gonna have to spike it this weekend as you suggest tho'...
I've never had one..too much lactose for me..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by RoadRunner » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm

blng_blng wrote:You are lucky I am presently at work...

You call this work??????
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Red » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

blng_blng wrote:And I absolutly hate Mint N' Chip ice cream...
Nastiest stuff in the world...
But the Shamrock shakes kick major tail man...
I am gonna have to spike it this weekend as you suggest tho'...
Daaaiimmm blng! I agree. I hate mint in anything except gum.

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: The best dayum thang on McDonalds menu...

Post by Red » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

RoadRunner wrote:

You call this work??????
:ROFL: :ROFL:

Post Reply