biggest bust???

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

biggest bust???

Post by Grand Supreme »

jamarcus russel or matt lienart?
jarmarcus russell has actually started several NFL games and won a few...
matt lienart i think started one game and never won one...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley
User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 33551
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Parrotpaul »

You'll incur the wrath of the Wolverine...staunch supporter of Leinart...one of college football's greatest passing QBs....how does a guy go to hell that fast? Then there's always Todd Marinovich.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
MDDad
Posts: 12146
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: biggest bust???

Post by MDDad »

Grand Supreme wrote:jamarcus russel or matt lienart?
jarmarcus russell has actually started several NFL games and won a few...
matt lienart i think started one game and never won one...
As usual, Tank, you're full of crap.

Jamarcus Russell started 25 games, had a 7-18 record, and a QB rating of 65.2.
Matt Leinart started 17 games, had a 7-10 record, and a QB rating of 70.8.
User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Wiley »

MDDad wrote:
As usual, Tank, you're full of crap.

Jamarcus Russell started 25 games, had a 7-18 record, and a QB rating of 65.2.
Matt Leinart started 17 games, had a 7-10 record, and a QB rating of 70.8.
Both players are invested multi-millionaires while Tank's future earnings rely heavily on his weekly lotto ticket purchases.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by RPW »

Wiley wrote:BothONE player are IS A invested multi-millionaire while Tank's future earnings rely heavily on his weekly lotto ticket purchases.
I am The Voice of Reason
slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: biggest bust???

Post by slowyoroll »

Grand Supreme wrote:jamarcus russel or matt lienart?
jarmarcus russell has actually started several NFL games and won a few...
matt lienart i think started one game and never won one...
Wow..and you call me stupid? Don't you ever check facts before you
post nonsense? :eh?:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Ramon »

Grand Supreme wrote:jamarcus russel or matt lienart?
jarmarcus russell has actually started several NFL games and won a few...
matt lienart i think started one game and never won one...
Easy...Jamarcus...Based solely on having donned the Raider uniform...Masters of the choke since Super Bowl XVIII...
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Wiley »

R-Dub... We just got through smacking down Tank for not checking his facts then you walk into the prop blades. You didn't point to which player you feel is not an "invested multi-millionaire" so I'll guess you're pointing the finger at Russell.

Russell is NOT broke yet. He simply walked out of his upside-down mansion when Davis released him knowing he would be working in another city. The Raiders still own Russell $38-million from his original 2007 contract. Russell can choose to stuff the money up his nose and party himself into obesity but currently he is as I suggested, "an invested multi-millionaire."
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by RPW »

Wiley wrote:R-Dub... We just got through smacking down Tank for not checking his facts then you walk into the prop blades. You didn't point to which player you feel is not an "invested multi-millionaire" so I'll guess you're pointing the finger at Russell.

Russell is NOT broke yet. He simply walked out of his upside-down mansion when Davis released him knowing he would be working in another city. The Raiders still own Russell $38-million from his original 2007 contract. Russell can choose to stuff the money up his nose and party himself into obesity but currently he is as I suggested, "an invested multi-millionaire."

In other words... pending broke.
I am The Voice of Reason
User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by oceanvue »

I thought Jane Russell was the one with the big bust
Image
slowyoroll
Posts: 13235
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: biggest bust???

Post by slowyoroll »

RPW wrote:

In other words... pending broke.
:ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by RPW »

slowyoroll wrote:
:ROFL:

Actually... I think Matt will be the same way but just it will take him longer.
I am The Voice of Reason
User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Wiley »

RPW wrote:

In other words... pending broke.
How can you call a guy with $38-million coming down the pike "pending broke." His current lifestyle alone doesn't indicate a future insolvency nor does dumping a $1.7 home with $2.7 million mortgage. With your analogy I'm pending broke because the day my will is read I'll in fact be broke.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
User avatar
SOCTE
Posts: 4033
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by SOCTE »

Biggest bust?

That's easy . . . bet on black . . .
Image
RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by RPW »

Wiley wrote:How can you call a guy with $38-million coming down the pike "pending broke." His current lifestyle alone doesn't indicate a future insolvency nor does dumping a $1.7 home with $2.7 million mortgage. With your analogy I'm pending broke because the day my will is read I'll in fact be broke.

Pending broke = J Russell
Socially broke = Wiley Wolverine


I hope this helps.
I am The Voice of Reason
User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by oceanvue »

Dolly Parton's got pretty big hooters too
Image
User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by oceanvue »

because if Jamarcus Russells bust is even mentioned in the same paragraph as Dolly Parton's that could have been a huge problem in the locker room and maybe the reason he got cut. Nothing spells distraction like monster man-boobies
Last edited by oceanvue on Thu May 26, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Wiley »

RPW wrote:

Pending broke = J Russell
Socially broke = Wiley Wolverine


I hope this helps.
Your first mistake was responding to my first post. Your second mistake was the same as Tank's - you didn't research your point. Your third mistake was trying to defend your ignorance. Your fourth mistake was exposing your inability to argue points without getting personal. At some point you should probably consider burying your pride and prejudice where it concerns me.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: biggest bust???

Post by RPW »

Wiley wrote:Your first mistake was responding to my first post. Your second mistake was the same as Tank's - you didn't research your point. Your third mistake was trying to defend your ignorance. Your fourth mistake was exposing your inability to argue points without getting personal. At some point you should probably consider burying your pride and prejudice where it concerns me.
Fifth mistake is taking you serious and trying to figure out WTF you are talking about half the time.
I am The Voice of Reason
User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: biggest bust???

Post by Wiley »

RPW wrote:
Fifth mistake is taking you serious and trying to figure out WTF you are talking about half the time.
At least you've recognized your first four mistakes. Had you done due diligence and researched Russell's financial situation you would not have had reason to respond to my first post. All four mistakes would never had existed and you and I could be enjoying a cold few in the Green River clubhouse. :cheers:
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
Post Reply