Tiger Needs Life Support

MDDad

Re: Tiger Needs Life Support

Post by MDDad »

Red wrote:
No I don't, however in his case he has putted into more holes than 2 to 3 rounds of golf.
It's the damned refusal to accept any responsibility I can't handle. So he's "addicted" to sex? OK, but I'll bet if you locked him in a room with Elin and a pair of bolt cutters, he'd go straight real quick.
Red

Post by Red »

MDDad wrote:
It's the damned refusal to accept any responsibility I can't handle. So he's "addicted" to sex? OK, but I'll bet if you locked him in a room with Elin and a pair of bolt cutters, he'd go straight real quick.
I agree with you. Unfortunately, this is the society we live in. Politicians and celebrities screw up big time, a mea culpa, and back on top. Sad.
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

Red wrote:
I agree with you. Unfortunately, this is the society we live in. Politicians and celebrities screw up big time, a mea culpa, and back on top. Sad.
Not sad really..they screw up because they are human beings and human being screw up :shrug: part of life..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
Red

Post by Red »

slowyoroll wrote:
Not sad really..they screw up because they are human beings and human being screw up :shrug: part of life..
I understand that view also, however if you pulled stunt like some of these Athletes, Celebrities, or Politicians you would be fired and suffer a major set back. These people have a ton of money to fall back on. They don't even know what a real life setback feels like.
Zebra

Post by Zebra »

MDDad wrote:
You should have bought him some clothes instead. The guy dresses like a walking billboard for Pastel Pride.
Oh man you got that right .... I think he likes the bright colors from his motocross days. He rode for Kawi when he was a kid and he was damn good. But even then he was wearin really bright colors. For all the bold colors he wears, he's a real laid back boring kid, at least when I knew him.
Coach, you can call me a S.O.B. all you want. Just don't call me a little S.O.B. [-X
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Red wrote:
I understand that view also, however if you pulled stunt like some of these Athletes, Celebrities, or Politicians you would be fired and suffer a major set back. These people have a ton of money to fall back on. They don't even know what a real life setback feels like.
There's no doubt they have an edge when it comes to getting away with lots of stuff with zero accountability, but when they do what Tiger did and get caught the damage is incalculable...emotions, lives, relationships, business, reputations, and apparently with Tiger...skills.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Red

Post by Red »

Parrotpaul wrote: There's no doubt they have an edge when it comes to getting away with lots of stuff with zero accountability, but when they do what Tiger did and get caught the damage is incalculable...emotions, lives, relationships, business, reputations, and apparently with Tiger...skills.
It is easier with MILLIONS. He probaby traded his Tiger Blood to Charlie for the "Godesses". :mrgreen:

[youtube][/youtube]
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Red wrote:
It is easier with MILLIONS. He probaby traded his Tiger Blood to Charlie for the "Godesses". :mrgreen:

[youtube][/youtube]
They show lots of mileage, but might be worth a quick spin....Charley liked them, but then again Charley would do a bait barrel if he was drunk enough. :mrgreen:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

Red wrote:
Not everybody.
It doesn't seem to be a problem when he rents the gym at Mater Dei?
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

THETRUTH wrote:
It doesn't seem to be a problem when he rents the gym at Mater Dei?
haha...very true..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

Parrotpaul wrote: That's the way I am with actors and actresses. I have no idea who any of them are, but my wife never ceases to give me the run down of what series or movies they have been in, what color their hair was, how many botox shots and adjustments the ladies have had, and during what season she was getting tagged by Charlie in Two and a Half Men. You'd be surprised how many women are running around in TV series who have at one time or another made it to Charlie's bedroom. He's the classic slut...I will miss him.
I really think this was the main reason for my divorce, ahahah, how do they know this stuff? I have heard people talk about a few of the celebs I know, they are so full of it, but somehow they talk as they were next door neighbors.