Corp to NFL combine?

We are O Lu

Corp to NFL combine?

Post by We are O Lu »

I haven't read it anywhere but I heard Aaron Corp was invited to the NFL combine.

Any confirmation?
oceanvue

Re: Corp to NFL combine?

Post by oceanvue »

The official list of invitees comes out later this month but maybe. QB's also get invited as route throwers to the WR's and RB's, they don't go through the regular combine events but it gets scouts a chance to watch them throw.

Here I just read this year they are going to have regional combines too. The first one being at OCC later this month.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... ing-jan-28
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

We are O Lu wrote:I haven't read it anywhere but I heard Aaron Corp was invited to the NFL combine.

Any confirmation?
It's pointless he didn't even have a good year at the FCS level.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
oceanvue

Post by oceanvue »

Notorious wrote: It's pointless he didn't even have a good year at the FCS level.
He did alright considering their porous OLine and the lack of any running game. Corp was a bright spot on the Spiders and warrants a closer look by the pro's plus keep the dream alive.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

oceanvue wrote:
He did alright considering their porous OLine and the lack of any running game. Corp was a bright spot on the Spiders and warrants a closer look by the pro's plus keep the dream alive.
I saw some highlights, I don't think he's got a shot to even make it on as a practice squad dummy.
oceanvue

Post by oceanvue »

yea it's a long shot but it's his only shot and he needs to take it if the fire still burns. He's getting NFL interest so go for it. What's the worse that can happen?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

oceanvue wrote:yea it's a long shot but it's his only shot and he needs to take it if the fire still burns. He's getting NFL interest so go for it. What's the worse that can happen?
He could die unexpectedly.
oceanvue

Post by oceanvue »

I didn't think of that
We are O Lu

Post by We are O Lu »

Notorious wrote: I saw some highlights, I don't think he's got a shot to even make it on as a practice squad dummy.
He is more accurate than Tebow. I can guarantee you that.