Notre Dame Sucks (again)

Bobby G.

Notre Dame Sucks (again)

Post by Bobby G. »

ND sucks.

Drop to DII or just give up college football.

Bobby G.
ND7

Re: Notre Dame Sucks (again)

Post by ND7 »

Bobby G. wrote:ND sucks.

Bobby G.
Your boycrush for ND notwithstanding, I agree. -5 TO's in a home opener smells bad.
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
Wiley

Post by Wiley »

Hey, South Florida is a good football team. After moving ahead 16-0 the Bulls tried desperately to let the Irish catch them. In the end the three-point loss wasn't near the embarrassment laid on the Irish program as the vulgar sideline tirades of Coach Kelly. It was Notre Dame folly at its finest. Meanwhile over at the Coliseum, Lane Kiffin was choking on his game plan and play calling.
Last edited by Wiley on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama
ND7

Post by ND7 »

Wiley wrote:Hey, South Florida is a good football team. After moving ahead 16-0 the Bulls tried desperately to let the Irish catch them. In the end the three-point loss wasn't near the embarrassment laid on the Irish program as the vulgar sideline tirades of Coach Kelly. It was Notre Dame folly at its finest.
Anything else you want to fit in there Irish hater?

I see your trojans hammered the gophers as expected. :D
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
Wiley

Post by Wiley »

ND7 wrote: Anything else you want to fit in there Irish hater?

I see your trojans hammered the gophers as expected.
Is there something I wrote that you disagree with or are you just used to being a Notre Dame apologist? :mrgreen:
ND7

Post by ND7 »

Wiley wrote:Is there something I wrote that you disagree with or are you just used to being a Notre Dame apologist? :mrgreen:
YES. :mrgreen:
teoslola

Post by teoslola »

I have been away for so long. It took me a bit of time to find Forum this again.
I already lost my at work bet. I was so sure that ND would only lose possibly one game this year... I thought that only Stanford if they were healthy at the time would beat ND. The schedule this year was supposed to be relatively easy. Lou Holtz even thinks they will finish up the rest of the year undefeated. After what we’ve seen so far I doubt they will run the rest of them. I am not an ND (Grew up in Costa Mesa) fan but I live in MN so we get inundated with their news. This is a hot spot for Catholic churches and as the Gophers seem just about the same… so the reporters are talking Irish football.
Barry a Costa Mesa High, OCC, CSUF, Saint Cloud (MN) State U grad.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Really? I never thought the Irish would lose less than 4 games this year. Honestly I expect a 6-6 season this year.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Bobby G. wrote:ND sucks.

Bobby G.
Notice how quick Edac25 jumped off the Irish bandwagon?
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? »

Lets see.......

Notre Dame is 1-2-0 and has play teams that have a combined record of 8-1-0 and two of which are ranked in the top 22 teams in the nation

Usc is 3-0-0 and struggled against three very poor teams with a combined records of 5-4-0 and not a top 25 ranking in the group.

USC fan needs to pipe down when they play the likes of Minnesota and Syracuse....Utah was the best of the three and even then not a good team.

Saturday night Oct 22nd in South Bend the Trojans get to play under the lights on a national stage, thanks to it being a ND home game and ND having its own Network (NBC). The Irish will expose the trojans as a bad defensive team and a very avg offensive team.

By the way the Trojans dint want to play at night in South Bend because they claimed it wasnt fair with travel after the game.....But it is okay for ND to play night games at the hole the trojans call home ever other year.
Wiley

Post by Wiley »

WTF wrote:USC fan needs to pipe down when they play the likes of Minnesota and Syracuse....Utah was the best of the three and even then not a good team.
Did you notice that Utah embarrassed BYU?
Did you also notice that the AP and USA Today polls have Utah ranked above Notre Dame? :mrgreen:
OPINIONATED

Post by OPINIONATED »

Wiley wrote:Did you notice that Utah embarrassed BYU?
Did you also notice that the AP and USA Today polls have Utah ranked above Notre Dame? :mrgreen:
And did you notice that Michigan State is ranked above Utah?
So what? Trying to compare mediocre teams by AP "ranking" after week 3 is dopey.
According to Bobby G's OP, Michigan State should now just drop down to DII, as should Pittsburgh, should they lose this week.

This thread proves one thing . . .
Bobby G is to ND as:
A. Blng is to Survite
B. Obama is to capitalism
C. Paula Dean is to low-fat food
D. Charlie Sheen is to humility

A sure-fire recipe for failure is to under-estimate one's opponent. USC fans should hold back just a little until they complete their certain dismantling of the Irish. But when the time comes, I'll take Notre Dame and the points. USC wins, 38-35. As such, USC can stay in DI for now. As soon as ND goes on a prolonged winning streak, their fans will again become just as intolerable as were USC's just a few years ago. Somehow, there's a dominant bandwagoner gene in their DNA.
OPINIONATED

Post by OPINIONATED »

Sho 'nuf . . . a mediocre ND team beats a mediocre Pitt team, as Pitt gets bounced out of the FBS by Bobby G.
Clearly, ND acted like they didn't want to win it for a few quarters.
Meanwhile, Bobby G. gets bounced from the bottom tier of credible posters.
But Bobby's satisfied being incredible.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

OPINIONATED wrote:Sho 'nuf . . . a mediocre ND team beats a mediocre Pitt team, as Pitt gets bounced out of the FBS by Bobby G.
Clearly, ND acted like they didn't want to win it for a few quarters.
Meanwhile, Bobby G. gets bounced from the bottom tier of credible posters.
But Bobby's satisfied being incredible.
Aren't you supposed to switch screen names at 1000 posts.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
OPINIONATED

Post by OPINIONATED »

Notorious wrote: Aren't you supposed to switch screen names at 1000 posts.
Fandan stylishly quit at 999, but the mods decided to x-out a thread, which left the fool with 998. Can't beat the system when the system's fixed. I subsequently decided that OPINIONATED needs to stay alive in order to keep you on your toes, Noto, and for no other reason. Now, in the vernacular of cockroach . . . go pop a pimple.
Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? »

Okay......USC had to play a more than avg team Sat night and got beat all over Sundevil Stadium......

The Trojan may sneak by Arizona, But will get beat by Cal. So both ND and USC will be 4-2-0 when they meet under the lights in South Bend.
KnoR

Post by KnoR »

I grew up hearing the saying and still live by it today...On any given saturday we root for Oregon State and who ever is playing Notre Dame...No real need to watch more than two game

It may not be correct, it is just one man's life experience.
Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? »

KnoR wrote:I grew up hearing the saying and still live by it today...On any given saturday we root for Oregon State and who ever is playing Notre Dame...No real need to watch more than two game

It may not be correct, it is just one man's life experience.
So you were 0-2 Sat as Notre Dame won and OSU got beat by the Bruins :shock:
Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? »

Notorious wrote:Really? I never thought the Irish would lose less than 4 games this year. Honestly I expect a 6-6 season this year.
Irish win out....finish 10-2 and get BCS bid!

And Boobie G wants to kill him self :shock:
Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? »