WHO WOULD BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR RICK NEUHEISEL?

Wabash

Re: WHO WOULD BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR RICK NEUHEISEL?

Post by Wabash » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:45 am

oceanvue wrote: Schools just don't pay taxes on athletic profits but they also spread those profits through out other non-profitable sports such as woman's volleyball and swimming plus that un-taxed profit pays a lot of salaries that pay taxes that wouldn't exist so who ever they hire is going to be paying a whopping amount of personal tax on it. That means the better the coach (well in college it's all about recruiting) the better the team, the better the attendance and the more money it rakes in and the more salaries it pays. So who's your pick?
Doesn't matter. Being a sports enterprise is not the primary function of that institution.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

oceanvue

Re: WHO WOULD BE A GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR RICK NEUHEISEL?

Post by oceanvue » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 am

Wabash wrote: Doesn't matter. Being a sports enterprise is not the primary function of that institution.

than you shouldn't have made the point (your only point) about how much out of your pocket it was costing you. And who says anyway what the "primary function" of a university is? Let's let them decide. I bet if you look at their admissions brochure there is a lot more than pictures of students sleeping in class.